17" wheel order...

sherif

It appears that Titax actually will be able to build wheels in a somewhat timely fashion now that the initial products have been made.

I have a customer wanting to order a set, I am working on putting together an order of 5 sets, so the cost of freight from the Czech republic to me is cost efective.

I have an R1 set on order and am adding one set of FTR wheels for a customer...

I realize the price increase stings a little but am willing to help out on that a little if I can get three more people that would like wheels.

Yes, they are more expensive than retrofitting the 22 Carbon wheels, however, they are still significantly lighter than those stock wheels. so still a pretty significant advantage in handling and power delivery.

tenracing at gmail for more information and details.
Hi Please i want to order the front rim for ftr 1200 scan you tell me how and how much it cost17 inch

TenRacing

Hi Please i want to order the front rim for ftr 1200 scan you tell me how and how much it cost17 inch

Hello,
where are you from, what year and model is your FTR.

I have a set in stock. I would have to check with Titax about ordering just a front separately.

EagleEye78

I only have sets, putting a 17 front and leaving the 18" rear wouldn't get you much better tire options than stock...
I already have a 17'' rear. I've been running the 17/19 combo for a while. It works, but I think ultimately a 17/17 combo makes the most sense for my riding style on this particular bike.

Cheers!

edgelett

I already have a 17'' rear. I've been running the 17/19 combo for a while. It works, but I think ultimately a 17/17 combo makes the most sense for my riding style on this particular bike.

Cheers!
Wouldn't you want both wheels to look the same & weigh the same? buying a set makes more sense to me.

TenRacing

I have a set of gold ones in stock, we can check shipping costs and figure it out from there. Shoot me an email TenRacing at Gmail