17" wheels!

TenRacing

How much for the red rear rim rim and can I use the sprocket it that I have ?
I have not been able to order single wheels yet, and these wheels do NOT use the stock sprocket size. they use the same as Marchesini, BST, CoreMoto wheels see original post in this thread for more details on specs.

TenRacing

hi there and welcome.
the wheels from Indian are different to the wheels from Titax. the Titax wheels (which are a lot more expensive) fit straight on and there's no problem with ABS.

However the wheels for the 2022 Indian are different, they changed where the tone ring is.
So you need to make some modifications to the front wheel to get it to work properly with your ABS.
See this video for info:

this would be a great post on your own thread ;-)

TenRacing

Got my 17s mounted with some Galfer wave rotors. Shaved 16 lbs from the bike. Running a 180 width Bridgestone S22 and the bike feels transformed. Handling is so much more flickable. I've fallen in love all over again with it. It's a proper hooligan now. Indian kind of killed the bike with the DT3s imo. Weight full of fuel is 469 lbs on my scales now.

View attachment 6671

Crappy cell phone pics. I'll take proper photos soon.

Thanks again to Brett from Ten Racing for sticking this out for us. Titax kinda sucks as a company but for the price we got these for and the impact they have on the bike, it was worth the wait.
Hey, thanks for posting these. I am curious if this header offers better ground clearance than stock.