17" wheels!

K9F

.......I'm not sure if he will do it with you but because I had to wait he threw in Levers, adjustable clip ons and bar ends. Like $600 dollars worth of kit...

For the third time, go ask Lumir whom you work for and whom is supposed to care about customer service what exactly he's going to do to compensate people who have had to listen to the paltry excuses and are still waiting and have been lied to?

I'm out as this thread whiffs of bullshit! Too many excuses and no action!

orplid77

allegedly the rotor adapters were sent for anodizing on may 17th. that should take 2-3 days. and now? For a company that has been making rims for 10 years, that's pathetic

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
you posted all those pics in January and were "waiting on anodizing" then. You're not helping anything, just making more people mad with excuses.

orplid77

This week says my dealer to me.. titax would the rims this week shipping.. all parts for the rims in stock.. and today…this the mail from titax to my dealer.. today
I got Lumir on the phone 5 minutes ago
He is not able to send your order before the end of this month...
He doesn't have enough qualified workers to assemble it quickly and the FTR is creating many problems and he has a HUGE request from the U.S. ..I could freak out

orplid77

Kineo wheels says her in germany.. waiting time 17 inch wheels …october.. rotox carbon wheels 8 weeks.. dubperformance from france says 3 weeks.. this in the moment the only 3 sellers from 17 inchwheels for indiannftr1200y.

edgelett

Kineo wheels says her in germany.. waiting time 17 inch wheels …october.. rotox carbon wheels 8 weeks.. dubperformance from france says 3 weeks.. this in the moment the only 3 sellers from 17 inchwheels for indiannftr1200y.
BST list them on their site too.
I haven't enquired about wait times as they are quite expensive for me here in Aus.
I keep hoping an Aussie toolmaker will get on to making some but we're a small market so it's doubtful.

edgelett

I've emailed both Rotobox and Dub Performance......I eagerly await their reply.
not sure if either of them are making wheels for the 2022 yet as that already has 17 inch wheels. but hopefully they provide some after market options soon!

edgelett

I figured I'd ask what's available and timeframes.
cool :)
the issue is the different ABS sensor location on the 2022 bike otherwise I'd just buy the stock wheels you have lol.
keen to hear their response!
I'm still debating what to do wheel wise. Won't be for a while though cause they're pricey.

American

Might just be me but wouldn’t it be easier to fab something up for the ABS to move it to the correct location?
Should allow you to use any 2022 rims and really shouldn’t be that difficult. Gotta think the abs sensors do basically the same thing for the 2019 as the 2022?

As for the company that is stringing you guys along it really sucks there are these types of businesses out there.

Max Kool

Abs sensor is mounted in/next to the wheel bearing on the 2022, no more tone ring. No one knows (yet) if the new abs sensor is plug and play on a 2019 FTR…

edgelett

Rotobox says waitingtime 7-8 weeks in the moment.. dubperformance says 3 weeks.. this answer from this sellers is from this week..
yeah that's the time for a 2019-20 bike.
he's enquiring about the 2022 bike though - I don't know if anyone has actually designed after market ones for the 2022

orplid77

My titax order.. I'll wait until June 30th. then cancel my order and will.. i think dubperformance order in 17 inch in black…..Although the rims to me with 3600 euros are actually far too expensive and I didn't want to spend so much money. But who could guess in February that titax is such a lying shit company?