17" wheels!

Viking06

For the ride, I’ll see this autumn when I’m finished tahitian ma’ohi paint (a tiki / warbonnet, manta rays, shark, dolphin and other stuff like carbon hydrodip on the rear pieces, Öhlins suspension, full Akra and many more.

GQM

For the ride, I’ll see this autumn when I’m finished tahitian ma’ohi paint (a tiki / warbonnet, manta rays, shark, dolphin and other stuff like carbon hydrodip on the rear pieces, Öhlins suspension, full Akra and many more.

They look really good. I have 180/65-17 R S22 Battle Ax's waiting to go on. My DT3s are almost bald and I refuse to buy new tires for my OEMs so I'm getting impatient for my Titax wheels.. All the US orders are coming in for Ten Racing, so no one in the states has them yet. I run the S22s on my Monster 1200S also, so I think it will be a good comparison.

Max Kool

Maybe my Vitpilen 701 was too light for them, maybe the advised tire pressures were too high, but I could never get used to the S21. Weird. Like they were too stiff/harsh.

(still have a half worn set gathering dust in the alley)

GQM

Maybe my Vitpilen 701 was too light for them, maybe the advised tire pressures were too high, but I could never get used to the S21. Weird. Like they were too stiff/harsh.

(still have a half worn set gathering dust in the alley)
That's interesting. I feel like my 701 Vit is one of the most confidence inspiring bikes I own. Partially what drove the decision to move to the S22s on the Monster and FTR, also the fact they are the OEM for the new gen 3 1290 SD R

K9F

Quicker to find someone with a 2022 model that wants to swap for 18/19" there are some about I believe?;)

Breto

So these phantom wheels, are they a thing or not? I kinda came in late in the conversation so I haven’t really said much because I have no idea what’s going on or who this lumir dude is. 🤔🤦‍♂️