2022 Carbon R production numbers/Bike locations.

Webby

My local dealership in Fort Worth said it would be 5 month delivery on the Carbon so I went with S Model and I think I'm OK with that but that Carbon is a sweet runner and something about the red frame I like. I've always been an Ohlins Fan but the Sachs is just as fully adjustable and being my checkered flags and track days are behind me now I just dont think I need them. Still nice to get a numbered machine or the High End Model.

nicholasv400

Wow. that's not that many. Thank you, I love the bike. Does anyone have issues with 2nd gear? Idk if it's all FTR' s or if mine has an issue. From 1st to 2nd is a hard shift. Strange

tomarline

people in countries around the world buying Carbons in the last week are getting numbers in the low 100's.
And despite people originally being told they're limited to 750, someone on Facebook has a number in the 900's.
so who knows lol
I have #1059

Fuse5

Grüße nach Berlin ;)
Is it a licence plate bracket from Heinz? (would u mind to get a closer pic? sideways)
What are the straps on the left subframe for? Side bag? (thought about the Black SW-Motech solution for weekend trips)

..and another Beeline user (y)

teiserma

Hi Fuse5, it’s the Heinz version… I love the look of the bike but hated the standard license plate. Not sure about changing the mirrors.

6335D888-056A-45B1-BF0E-9B32411BB12F.jpeg
3C37B06F-9996-48A4-94D4-59437C9DA2C3.jpeg

The straps are part of my baggage solution. I use some Kriega Drypacks. Quite nice as I can change the size of according to the length of my tour!

And I don‘t wanna miss my beeline. It’s the navigation I always wanted… even though I used classic cable ties to attach the beeline base plate. 😝

Fuse5

Thanks for !
(got a licence plate bracket on the right side and never see a Heinz live)
pls. keep an eye on the wire at the swingarm ;)

Mckid4

392 from Brunswick OH, purchased from original owner in Texas.

Attachments

• 48AFBB47-50C0-4EF9-A0EA-782DDCEC59A1.jpeg
    48AFBB47-50C0-4EF9-A0EA-782DDCEC59A1.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 14

mark.lb

teiserma: Can you take a photo of what you did with the turn signals after the installation of the Heinz plate holder. Also does it have a light above the plate?
We have a local police department in my area that is pulling over bikes with under tail plate relocation systems and home made vertical plate mounts. I kept the stock Weldment arm, debris shield, plate holder and turn signals to avoid unnecessary attention from the police.

teiserma

30BB6DA3-9406-4DD1-9243-774439EA8B66.jpeg
Sorry for my late reply. Vacation time! 😊 Moved the turn signals up using the ones from Wunderkind.

2C8FE017-0BDF-437F-9ACA-555E5E934FA9.jpeg
License plate is illuminated as well.

Had no discussions with the cops so far. They were interested in the Akrapovic but didn‘t ask about side mount or the signals.

clintcalder

I picked mine up in Utah in March 2022. #1218

Wow, my number is a lot higher than everyone else's.

Attachments

• Q1070958.JPG
    Q1070958.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0526.JPG
    IMG_0526.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 13