2022 Carbon With Mods Pricing Question

Mckid4

Hi All,

I am only thinking out loud here and want to get some opinions. I like my FTR, but the Ducati Street Fighter V4 has caught my eye. I am in no hurry to sell and wouldn’t mind enjoying the FTR for a year or two before making the change if need be. Also because I would wait to find a nicely modded used model and save up some cash before hand.

Realistically speaking, what do you all think would be a reasonable starting point to ask for a ‘22 Carbon with the below listed mods?

- Carbon rear seat cowl and radiator covers
- Puig levers and bar end mirrors
- RSD engine cover, foot pegs, and reservoir covers
-Full Toce exhaust
-Wunderkind chain guard
-NRC tail tidy and 360 front turn signals
-1200 miles

edgelett

That Ducati does look pretty amazing.
As for price, the prices in the US mess with me ol.
What I can tell you is your mods will help your bike sell faster but probably won't add a lot of value.
You might be better off selling the mods on their own possibly.

Given the Toce exhaust which therefore would mean you have a Lloydz tune though - probably best to keep it together.
I'm sure one of the US people will give you a rough estimate soon

Mckid4

That Ducati does look pretty amazing.
As for price, the prices in the US mess with me ol.
What I can tell you is your mods will help your bike sell faster but probably won't add a lot of value.
You might be better off selling the mods on their own possibly.

Given the Toce exhaust which therefore would mean you have a Lloydz tune though - probably best to keep it together.
I'm sure one of the US people will give you a rough estimate soon
Thanks for the insight. Curious to see what others have paid recently for their bikes.

Mckid4

Suspect a $3-4K loss is in your future.
At that point I would hold on to it for a year or two. I may just list it high and let it sit for a while to see if there is any interest. Keep in mind, this is a “Limited Edition”!! It even says so on the tank.😂😂😂

Mckid4

Return it to stock. Trade it. And sell your parts. It will be a minimal loss
Typically my thoughts as well, however the oem exhaust is gone, along with stock mirrors and levers. I’m in no rush and can definitely enjoy it for at least this upcoming riding season. Thanks for the feedback!

Walrus

A year ago, the used market was much stronger for motorcycles and cars. FTR is a bit of an outlier. Don't think there's a particularly strong market.
Here are some prices I just received from Eurocycle/Vegas via spam-ish email. These are full retail - with downward wiggle room to close a sale. Hope this helps. As a rule, you don't get shit for any aftermarket upgrades/changes - maybe $50-$100 for a $1000 exhaust. You can also check KBB used motorcycles for a rule of thumb.

2019 FTR 1200S: $11,995

2019 FTR 1200: $10,995

2018 FTR 1200S: $11,995

2017 CHEIFTAIN: $14,995

2016 VINTAGE: $13,995

2015 SCOUT: $10,995