2022 ftr-s slip on compatability

Smeagol31

Hello! Does anyone know which slip on system is compatible with the 2022 ftr-s? I want to order bassani but cannot find any proof it will fit... is the mounting to the cat different than previous models? Different mounting hardware spot possibly? Thanks!

Mischief

I have the same question but since the OEM slip on and the Toce slip on fit 2019, 2020 and 2022 - stands to reason despite exhaust/cat changes it has the same connection/bracket demensions.

Smeagol31

I have the same question but since the OEM slip on and the Toce slip on fit 2019, 2020 and 2022 - stands to reason despite exhaust/cat changes it has the same connection/bracket demensions.
Oh gotcha! So your saying any slip on for a 2019 will fit a 22? Thanks!

Smeagol31

Yes I have had no luck with talking to basani or Indian. My bike has the factory akro exhaust and the cat just looks different leading me to believe a normal slip-on will not fit.. but let's hope I'm wrong.. I'm gonna order it anyway. Thanks!!!!

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
S and carbon. I’ve not seen a 22 base.
But a guy on the fb page Just posted his 22 base with the s&s slip on. Even if you look at the Indian parts diagram it shows they are separate.

easy enough to check. If you have a clamp on your muffler from your cat then you’re good. If you don’t, then you’re not good

Mischief

Yes I have had no luck with talking to basani or Indian. My bike has the factory akro exhaust and the cat just looks different leading me to believe a normal slip-on will not fit.. but let's hope I'm wrong.. I'm gonna order it anyway. Thanks!!!!
S&S fits so good chance you are OK.

Timps27

S and carbon. I’ve not seen a 22 base.
But a guy on the fb page Just posted his 22 base with the s&s slip on. Even if you look at the Indian parts diagram it shows they are separate.

easy enough to check. If you have a clamp on your muffler from your cat then you’re good. If you don’t, then you’re not good

Are you saying on some even the muffler is welded to the cat? That seems bizarre.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
One guy posted his on fb. The Y pipe for the muffler was welded to his cat. Which is odd. But the only one ive seen like that

Chill

Just installed an S&S on my 2022 base. It went on with no issue, sounds much better as well

Attachments

• 707ECCDE-6B57-4BBD-A5AA-552EB3C2ABB4.jpeg
    707ECCDE-6B57-4BBD-A5AA-552EB3C2ABB4.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 52

jet1319

The slip-ons are held on with a spring. the y pipe that connects to the cat between the slip on and the cat has a clamp. the cat is welded on to the headers