A Thank You To You All.

K9F

I have had a hankering of late for something a little 'out of the box.' I ventured to the Indian marque a couple of years ago having decided to buy an FTR. This forum has been a great source of invaluable information and the last two years an adventure.

You only live once and there are no pockets in a shroud and to bring my latest hankering to fruition I have had to let go my Behemoth of a Harley and the 'Licence Loser' that was the FTR.

Moore Speed Racing had a custom one off bobber for sale and it called out to me. I am sticking with the Indian theme. The deed is done! I wish you all farewell and good health and happiness in these unprecedented times!

Details of the build.

‘The 300’ Custom Scout created by Moore Speed Racing - Nineteen01 Blog (indianmotorcycle.co.uk)

IMG_2260.jpg

IMG_2262.jpg

IMG_2263.jpg

IMG_2268.jpg

Staedtler

K9F you have been a source of level headed wisdom over the years, enjoy your new adventure on the Scout!
ps does it come with real rockets for the launcher too?

Reactions: K9F

Fuse5

Congrats !
Thanks for all the info´s before and u will find new ones.
@K9F ..and of course u will do modifications on it ;)

K9F

But is it tuned??? Lol.

I did laugh Ferraiolo and thank you too, truly I did. We did butt heads a little many moons ago and you and Max were correct!..... And yes I am proud and loud to announce it is indeed tuned! 😂🤣😂

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Haha. Well I look forward to seeing your continued posts on the “other” forum

motocroft

Go well, Sir.
That bobber looks very trick indeed - hope to hear from you from time to time on progress.
I've only been on this forum a short while as new owner but have appreciated your banter, input and knowledge.

Last edited:

mark.lb

K9F: That is one sharp Bobber! I know you are going to like the Scout platform. Look forward to hearing from you on the “other” forum.

Charliemurphay

If the FTR didn’t exist, I’d have gotten a Scout bobber. Sick looking bike, hope you’ll still post around here occasionally.

K9F

I spend way too much time on the forums as it is. As mentioned I won't be too far away. Bit like the latest FTR bits I'm knocking on life will be a little less complicated just visiting the single forum as I won't have to post the more interesting things twice. I even joined the German one to chip in on occasion too.

People have been tolerant of me (and some not so) and I have received great information and goodwill from several which I have willingly passed on. Both forums are fantastic pools of information and I even had the pleasure of meeting a couple of Forum FTR riders along the way.

New horizons and adventure with a new bike beckons but I will pop in here for a while at least. Stay safe, be careful and if you can't be careful don't get caught!

:cool:;)

Breto

All the best bud…you’ve been a constant source of info and banter…you will be missed man…ride safe and enjoy mate…👍😎

Indi Ian

My Brother has been to the NEC bike show today and he sent me this saying it was one of the best he saw all day , I told him you had downgraded from a FTR 😄

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211212-182012_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211212-182012_Gallery.jpg
    945.8 KB · Views: 19

Breto

That view says it all…”just say I’ve got a big ass, I dare ya!”…as the large caliber tank buster points directly at you…😂😂👍

K9F

The Motorcycle Live Show finished yesterday. I am hopeful I’ll get her home sometime this week? Nevertheless the dealership has come down with Covid a couple of weeks after their Christmas Party so perhaps my optimism may be a little misplaced? We shall see?