Aftermarket Levers

chris

They arrived yesterday, built exactly as I requested from their website. Unreal. Hoping to put them on tonight if I can get out of work at a reasonable time.

K9F

I like the Gilles and they were convenient as there was stock two miles from my house. I cannot go into raptures about levers but need them to look ok and be adjustable. Gilles ticked my boxes but undoubtedly I may have been just as content with the other offerings. If you need levers with approvals (TUV) this will make your decision easier as the choices will be cut!

rawsoncj

I was ready to pull the trigger and order a set of Raximo levers, but they don’t ship to New Zealand. They’ll ship to North Korea according to their country picker, but not NZ.

I’ve sent them an enquiry to see if we can work something out. Hopefully so, because the levers look wicked.

FTR London

I was ready to pull the trigger and order a set of Raximo levers, but they don’t ship to New Zealand. They’ll ship to North Korea according to their country picker, but not NZ.

I’ve sent them an enquiry to see if we can work something out. Hopefully so, because the levers look wicked.
Overseas shipping is a lottery in the UK. I ordered some parts for my FTR from Germany and I was hit by UPS with customs duty and brokerage charges of £73 - a third of the cost of the goods, despite only weighing 3kilos. The driver wouldn't relinquish the package unless it was paid. If you refuse it gets returned to the depot and sent back to the country of origin and they then add that to the invoice. The arbitrary/random nature of this is pure extortion and borderline theft.

I really love the Toce low mount system that some on this forum have tastefully fitted. Because I have to order from overseas, I probably won't end up doing it due to the exorbitant unknown extras surrounding 'freight', customs duty, and 'brokerage'....whatever the fuck that means. When you demand an explanation, there isn't one. Pay up, or your goods go back to where they came from.

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money...ns-charged-high-UPS-fees-overseas-orders.html

edgelett

that's weird cause I got them in Aus....
Try this link (and let Google translate it to english for you)

rawsoncj

that's weird cause I got them in Aus....
Try this link (and let Google translate it to english for you)
That’s where I went. They don’t have NZ in their list of countries you can select for shipping. You can select it for the *billing* address, but not for shipping, and for some reason they don’t let you use the billing address as your shipping address.

Hopefully it’s just an oversight or something rather than a deliberate exclusion.

edgelett

That’s where I went. They don’t have NZ in their list of countries you can select for shipping. You can select it for the *billing* address, but not for shipping, and for some reason they don’t let you use the billing address as your shipping address.

Hopefully it’s just an oversight or something rather than a deliberate exclusion.
how annoying. let me know if you get stuck, can ship to me in Aus and I can then forward to you if you need

rawsoncj

how annoying. let me know if you get stuck, can ship to me in Aus and I can then forward to you if you need
Cheers. I’ll see if the business gets back to me with an answer to the enquiry I sent. If they don’t, or they just shrug and say “Nein”, I might take you up on that.

They arrived yesterday, built exactly as I requested from their website. Unreal. Hoping to put them on tonight if I can get out of work at a reasonable time.
What's the part number on these. I like that color combo, I think it will match my headers that I just had cerakote d burnt bronze. Also are the shorty levers and I have a 2022 black smoke so basic model

Niddam

Hi all, when I get my bike on 6.12 will be mounted pretty quickly a few Wunderkind levers. I also have these on my Scout Bobber and am very happy with them.
Greetings Martin

Attachments

• 953A6F10-29F2-498C-8C2E-8B31F88F3E30.jpeg
    953A6F10-29F2-498C-8C2E-8B31F88F3E30.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 21