Attention Getter!

Stanger1

So I have had my 22 Carbon since Dec 21st, 2021, and had not been able to put much time on it as it's Winter here in the Midwest.
Yesterday, at lunch, it was 58 degrees, so rode it back to work at lunch time.
Wow, the attention that this bike gets is amazing.
Had one guy that wanted to race, but I told him I was still breaking in the bike.
He did say, Nice Bike, man!
Couple of the girls at work thought it was nice also. LOL.

edgelett

it definitely draws a lot of attention that's for sure
whenever my husband and I go riding, random dudes always stop to talk about it.
it's funniest when we've been having a coffee, some guy is admiring Indy and comes over to chat to HIM about it and he has to point out it's mine, he rides the Harley lol

mark.lb

When I stop on my FTR - I seem to get into more conversations with attractive women than a 63yr old dude with a bad heart should have!

Rodney72

My first weekend out I park my bike and an older woman walks up and can't believe it's an Indian. She says she hasn't seen an Indian since the '60's and it is beautiful. The next weekend I'm admiring an 80's-era Camaro at the gas station and the mulleted owner walks out and says, "Nice bike, man."

FTR London

When I stop on my FTR - I seem to get into more conversations with attractive women than a 63yr old dude with a bad heart should have!
Odd that. When I stop my FTR I seem to get into conversations with 63 year old dudes with bad hearts.

edgelett

Odd that. When I stop my FTR I seem to get into conversations with 63 year old dudes with bad hearts.
I've had a lot of older men stop to speak to me about Indians when they either see mine, or see me wearing an Indian shirt, hat or jumper.