Bits and pieces…

Breto

Ordered a carbon fibre front guard, the 2022 seat and an oil change kit…so the front guard and oil kit are coming as we speak but I have the feeling the seat maybe on back order…ah well. It’ll be worth the wait…👍🔥😎

Breto

Well as it turns out they’ve supplied me with a carbon fibre guard but for a 17” wheel. So it won’t fit. Just in the middle of sorting it now…Bugga…🤦‍♂️

Irving

Ordered a carbon fibre front guard, the 2022 seat and an oil change kit…so the front guard and oil kit are coming as we speak but I have the feeling the seat maybe on back order…ah well. It’ll be worth the wait…👍🔥😎
There's an ongoing worldwide supply chain disruption going on at the moment. I've been waiting months on some parts I've ordered for my bike. Added to these disruptions is the fact that inflation is back and it's roaring at the moment. You're wise to be patient as there's not much we can do.

edgelett

if it makes you feel better, my seat was ordered in April and took a few months to rock up.
Really happy with it though.

Breto

if it makes you feel better, my seat was ordered in April and took a few months to rock up.
Really happy with it though.
It’s not worrying me Tash, it’s the front guard that’s the problem at the moment. I’m sure we have members here with 19” fronts with a carbon front guard??…or is there no such critter?…🤔

Breto

Well I’ve found the part number for the 2019 front guard so they should be able to swap it out…just waiting to hear from them. No ones answering the phone down there today…🤔

edgelett

yeah pretty sure there are people with a carbon fron on a 2019. hopefully they can swap it out for you :)

Breto

There are indeed. I waited 5 months for the right hand airbox cover (no problems with the cowl or front guard) and I then returned two because of quality issues with the paint. The delay was caused by production issues.

View attachment 4514
I thought so K9…cheers mate. I actually found the part number for it but my efforts to get someone at Polaris to talk to me today have failed…must be on an RDO or something. Anyway I’m waiting for an RAN number and conformation that they can swap it for the correct part. Fingers crossed.

Breto

So just got an email from Polaris…they have the correct guard put away for me so I’ll send this one back in the morning with wifey and by the time I get back from this swing at work it should be home waiting for me…so new guard and an oil change…seat is on back order, probably won’t see it till January at this stage but that’s ok…lovin life again now…👍😂😎

Breto

Yep well it turned up today…so oil change and carbon front guard on in the next couple of days. Pity it’s raining on my first day off but all good. Shed day tomorrow. Also got my forks for the Thruxton back from my mate at GoldCoast 2pac…what a job…so so nice in DuPont black…no more stone chips…👍😎

D

Deleted member 706

I'm gobsmacked at the price of some of the accessories today, not just Indian either.
It seems like nobody sells a motorcycle any more but they all sell motorcycle starter kits.

Breto

I'm gobsmacked at the price of some of the accessories today, not just Indian either.
It seems like nobody sells a motorcycle any more but they all sell motorcycle starter kits.
Yeah man they aren’t cheap by any means. The side covers for the tank/airbox are stupid expensive.

D

Deleted member 706

Yeah I know, I coughed up, the white ones were cheap at $AUD 350...

D

Deleted member 706

I thought about new indicators because I liked the look of the new ones but then I saw the price and decided that the standard ones looked great.
Telephone number pricing for the RSD swing arm spools vs $AUD 17.50 for Oxford spools 😳💵😳😳😳

Breto

Man I’m using the ones it came with. They work ok. Do what they are supposed to. Mind you I have a stand that accommodates them well. I can change them around to for the Thruxton which is a flat lift as well.