• Nah, it's fugly.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Yeah nah.

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 706

Am I the only one who doesn't like the look of carbon fibre parts, if I ever get any I'll be putting a coat of paint on them.
Someone once suggested that they should be painted for UV protection.

LoudFTR

Carbon Fiber everything! I'm a huge fan of the glossy twill weave and the depth of it when its polished. I'm saving up for carbon fiber wheels next. Also, it should be noted that it is relatively cheap to go all carbon fiber with the body panels when you compare it to other brands. Especially those that end with "ucati"

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
They have clear coat on them, it’s not naked carbon, uv isn’t an issue

Just the plain carbon is meh. But the new carbon ftr line with the rr paint looks pretty nifty.

also pretty sure they actually weigh more than the plastic parts

J0988

For the FTR 1200 I don’t like the carbon fiber any more or any less than the regular painted, plastic parts. For the FTR 750 race bikes, however, I love the carbon fiber.

D

Deleted member 706

This is the only carbon fiber I own. But it sure looks nice on motorcycles!View attachment 2538View attachment 2539
LOLz I spent nearly 15 years working as a green keeper. One day I found a club and returned it to the owner. I was just starting to tell him where I found it and interrupted with a yeah yeah and grabbed it from me, it was the last club I ever returned to the owner. After that they either went home with me or into the dams... 😜😈

Ultratoad

LOLz I spent nearly 15 years working as a green keeper. One day I found a club and returned it to the owner. I was just starting to tell him where I found it and interrupted with a yeah yeah and grabbed it from me, it was the last club I ever returned to the owner. After that they either went home with me or into the dams... 😜😈
First of all.... Thanks for clearing that up for me.... Had no idea what was in those PICS.... Obviously not a golfer.... AND YES I would agree with you.... Absolutely no shortage of very special people out there !!!! AKA: Adam Henry's !!!!