[CLOSED] Looking to buy stock akrapovic slip on exhaust!

Rhedogian

Anyone modify their exhaust and looking to sell off their stock one? I dented my own and it's killing me, so I'm looking to replace mine.

I'm a buyer in the $600-$900 range, but open to negotiation. Mostly looking for the stock silver cans, but would also be open to the black ones.

Light scratches are fine, but really looking to avoid any dents (especially on the visible side). I'll cover PayPal fees and shipping for the right deal.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Tintop

Anyone modify their exhaust and looking to sell off their stock one? I dented my own and it's killing me, so I'm looking to replace mine.

I'm a buyer in the $600-$900 range, but open to negotiation. Mostly looking for the stock silver cans, but would also be open to the black ones.

Light scratches are fine, but really looking to avoid any dents (especially on the visible side). I'll cover PayPal fees and shipping for the right deal.

Thanks!
I have a stock 2019 set . pristine condition. Road the bike home from the dealership
and removed the mufflers. $1000.

Mckid4

Looking for the stock one at the moment. Thanks though
There’s a few sets currently on the Indian FTR parts/sales Facebook page as well.

Attachments

• 959B0C7F-BF61-4639-83D4-D036D5423AD6.png
    959B0C7F-BF61-4639-83D4-D036D5423AD6.png
    5 MB · Views: 17
  • 9E6C24FA-E4B5-4BCD-B539-9E6B111A5A8C.png
    9E6C24FA-E4B5-4BCD-B539-9E6B111A5A8C.png
    5 MB · Views: 17
  • 4C92FB90-4842-4E9D-942C-ACDDF35C4C6B.png
    4C92FB90-4842-4E9D-942C-ACDDF35C4C6B.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 19

Gregp3

Thanks!
I have a stock set off 2019 (Not Akrepovic) if I interested !

Mckid4

didn't know about that FB group, is it US based?
I am not exactly sure if it is US based but the members are from all over the world. I am also new(er) to using FB and only signed up to use marketplace so I didn’t have to rely on my wife to look for used items for me. Then I bought the FTR and found the groups on there, of course I had to follow!

Thanks!
Be careful of people selling on Facebook or anywhere. Don’t pay with friends and family Unless you know the person directly. That Kevin Drake listing is a scammer.

fireredz28

im picking up a 19 race replica friday and will be changing exhaust. $700 for the akras and id split shipping. these are the silver cans with 1k miles. you can pm me if interested, thanks