Dented Akra can - Any fix?

Breto

Mate your welcome to mine as long as you pay the postage…I have another bloke over here that wanted my link pipe but I wouldn’t sell it to him because I didn’t want to split the old system up. But if you want the cans I’ll pack them up and send them but you pay for the postage. Not sure how that works now days. Dunno if COD is still a thing anymore. Either way it could be done…if you want them..

noksterism

Well, well. I just have to say how grateful I am for this forum. You guys have already helped me resolve a bunch of stupid issues I acquired or created (oops) with my bike since I got it a few months ago. Many thanks to all of you.

@Breto really came through, all the way from the other side of the planet to hook me up with a replacement for my damaged Akrapovic. With the weather finally a bit warmer, I managed to get the damaged can off and put on his good one. You are the real MVP @Breto :LOL: !!!

And with some stupid new NYC vehicle exhaust laws coming into effect, your baffles will also possibly be useful. Didn't get any originally.

Cheers!

Before
After
2022-02-11 16.52.59.jpg2022-02-11 17.00.51.jpg

Breto

Well, well. I just have to say how grateful I am for this forum. You guys have already helped me resolve a bunch of stupid issues I acquired or created (oops) with my bike since I got it a few months ago. Many thanks to all of you.

@Breto really came through, all the way from the other side of the planet to hook me up with a replacement for my damaged Akrapovic. With the weather finally a bit warmer, I managed to get the damaged can off and put on his good one. You are the real MVP @Breto :LOL: !!!

And with some stupid new NYC vehicle exhaust laws coming into effect, your baffles will also possibly be useful. Didn't get any originally.

Cheers!

My pleasure mate…great to see you back up and running less horrible dents…👍😎🇦🇺

Breto

Next thing would be a Naked Rider Cat delete and a PV3 and RevB tune from Fuel Moto man. It will change your bike mate….👍😎🇦🇺

noksterism

Next thing would be a Naked Rider Cat delete and a PV3 and RevB tune from Fuel Moto man. It will change your bike mate….👍😎🇦🇺
Will have to see how serious the exhaust law changes will be... there is talk of noise monitoring cameras, absurdly high fines, and such. Apparently they are also making the annual state inspection process very strict.

I have an Akra cat delete pipe sitting in the shed, which I was intending to install this summer, and I wanted to send off my ECU to Llyodz, but now, TBD.

Staedtler

There have been trials of Noise Cameras in the UK too, though where they'll end up putting them I don't know. Doesn't seem like there's an available spare foot of space in between all of the other speed cameras we have....
Also talk of going down the German route of nothing non-certified is allowed to be put on a bike, that includes exhaust, light bulbs etc. Getting very draconian.

Helge

You´ll see in the future how bad is live in Germany NOW:ROFLMAO:;)

Seriously I´m fine with my QD exhaust which is great from the noise AND legal(y):cool:

Breto

Will have to see how serious the exhaust law changes will be... there is talk of noise monitoring cameras, absurdly high fines, and such. Apparently they are also making the annual state inspection process very strict.

I have an Akra cat delete pipe sitting in the shed, which I was intending to install this summer, and I wanted to send off my ECU to Llyodz, but now, TBD.
Wow mate that’s harsh…🤦‍♂️