FTR 1200 Carbon Fahrer aus Norderstedt

Keles

Hallo
Mein Name ist Keles und bin aus Deutschland / Norderstedt
Besitze seit ende Mai ein FTR
Kann leider kein englisch und muss mit Übersetzungsprogramm arbeiten.
ich denke das es klappt und wir kommen klar.
Zu zeit ist der Tacho stand bei 9270 km-
Grüße Keles

Last edited:

Murdock

Hi Keles,

willkommen im Forum. Gut wäre, wenn Du Deine eigenen Beiträge auch schon ins englische übersetzt. Deepl.com ist gut dafür geeignet ;-).

Have fun here and with your FTR.

Cheers
Oliver

Keles

hello oliver thanks for the answer. I also have to cope with the translation, here too there are some problems. can't express everything I want to say. I am a passionate motorcyclist, a driver once or twice a week and always on the weekend. if the woman allows. 😀 It is always over 300 km per trip. Sometimes 900 km in a day. Unfortunately there are not enough FTR drivers at the moment. greetings

Max Kool

To be honest I don’t mind what bike my fellow riders have, as long as they can ride decently, and are good company 👍🏻

Keles

I agree with that. It's just a shame that I haven't found many who drive the FTR 1200. Exchange of views or experience with the FTR .. I have several groups with whom I have been driving for years. From racing drivers to tourers 😀

Elena1200

hello oliver thanks for the answer. I also have to cope with the translation, here too there are some problems. can't express everything I want to say. I am a passionate motorcyclist, a driver once or twice a week and always on the weekend. if the woman allows. 😀 It is always over 300 km per trip. Sometimes 900 km in a day. Unfortunately there are not enough FTR drivers at the moment. greetings
Hi Keles,

with our event we are trying to bring FTR riders together to have nice rides in the Bavarian Forest, would be great if you join us - more information in German here
Wir starten ein Event für FTR Fahrer mit Ausfahrten im Juni, würde uns freuen, wenn du kommst. Mehr Infos dazu hier: https://zupin.de/motorrad/indian/indian-ftr-convention.html

Liebe Grüße/ Cheers
Elena

American

Welcome! It’s always cool to have some thing different than the group! Can’t imagine riding like a cbr600 or the like. Those things multiply like rabbits

OleALZ

Hi Keles,

with our event we are trying to bring FTR riders together to have nice rides in the Bavarian Forest, would be great if you join us - more information in German here
Wir starten ein Event für FTR Fahrer mit Ausfahrten im Juni, würde uns freuen, wenn du kommst. Mehr Infos dazu hier: https://zupin.de/motorrad/indian/indian-ftr-convention.html

Liebe Grüße/ Cheers
Elena
Great News Elena. I am from Aschaffenburg. I'll check your event. Nevertheless, one reason I ride my FTR is, that I don't see it anywhere.:)