FTR 1200 headlight lumens

el_jefe

Hello one and all,

I know I have previously asked this but never really got an answer,

I am trying to find what the lumen are of the FTR LED headlight.
Coming up to the warmer months I'll start riding to work. I live in regional NSW and would be heading off at 5am, high beam is ok looking at getting a small light bar for the bike but wanting to know if any one knows the lumens as the low beam isnt that great, I have seen some aftermarket 5.75 headlights but dont want to replace it with something that is the same.... any help would be most appreciated

Breto

I’ve been toying with the idea of replacing mine with the LED unit from my wife’s bobber scout. It’s brilliant. Super bright on low beam and stuns koalas and melts tar on high…awesome for a standard unit…👍😎

Max Kool

She doesn’t have the Pathfinder light on her bobber I assume (which afaik is the same as the stock FTR headlight)?

Breto

She doesn’t have the Pathfinder light on her bobber I assume (which afaik is the same as the stock FTR headlight)?
Nah it’s different man…way brighter. It was an accessory we got fitted when we bought it. I’ll try and find a pic Max dude…👍😎

kiwi dave

There's a good range to choose from here.

A couple of years ago, I installed a LED headlight for a Jeep on my Moto Guzzi Griso 1200. It was comparing light and day (pun intended).

Wayne

On the subject of headlights; is anyone aware of and adaptive headlight made for the FTR. There are plenty of them for the rest of the Indian models but I have not found any that lists the FTR. Indian lists the Pathfinder Adaptive LED Headlight on its website but again the FTR is not included. Perhaps the FTR uses the same headlight as another model?

el_jefe

I'm hoping a day maker that I just bought for the scout will fit as they say the factory head light fits the scout.....

Wayne

Thanks. I assumed that would make finding the adaptive headlight easier but for so far I have not found one that fits the Scout. I'll keep searching:(