Gilles Tooling rearsets groupbuy

Max Kool

EDIT, this group buy is running and expires on March 24th!! Order them here.

We can get these for $505.- (=10% off!) including shipping within the USA, or $560 shipped internationally.

You will also receive so-called BellissiMoto bucks for 5% of the $505 purchase price, to help with buying any other goodies they want as well. They have quite the collection for our bikes.

A special coupon was created on this item "FTRGB"

For the coupon to work, you have to:

1 - Register / Be logged into an account on the website. This also gets them their BellissiMoto Bucks Reward Points.

2 - In the shopping cart, enter this coupon code "FTRGB" .

3 - Checkout.

Simple as pie.

16A308EE-A2F8-48E9-AD2A-CD905E10BF91.jpeg
A94EB546-EB44-40E5-8C2D-62582197D026.jpegEDCB8FB2-BFF8-4935-ACD0-B21518D2EF73.jpegE5E15FE2-826A-49FB-813B-44FD7F813A43.jpeg3B079758-8F39-42BE-B9D6-0F0405737B41.jpeg

Last edited:

JDP

I’m interested but how much will it move? Drag specialties is also coming out with a kit that will move the pegs quite a bit

Max Kool

friends!

I’ll wrap it up after the weekend (Tuesday), and present them a number of buyers.

counting on everyone that says he’s in to be in if the price is lower than $525.- (sure hoping a little lower still of course).

Max Kool

Ok, my friends, I just got a reply, order your rearsets NOW. This offer expires on March 24th!

We can get these for $505.- (=10% off!) including shipping within the USA, or $560 shipped internationally.

You will also receive so-called BellissiMoto bucks for 5% of the $505 purchase price, to help with buying any other goodies they want as well. They have quite the collection for our bikes.

A special coupon was created on this item "FTRGB"

For the coupon to work, you have to:

1 - Register / Be logged into an account on the website. This also gets them their BellissiMoto Bucks Reward Points.

2 - In the shopping cart, enter this coupon code "FTRGB" .

3 - Checkout.

Simple as pie.

Last edited:

Fuse5

Tax season is always interesting...

@Max.. thats the point and you are right with it .
The offer what you got is still a good one or even "perfect " for the US
It doesn´t make any sense for me right now if get it overseas (discount +import+taxes)

Well done ! nice job !(y)

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
@Max.. thats the point and you are right with it .
The offer what you got is still a good one or even "perfect " for the US
It doesn´t make any sense for me right now if get it overseas (discount +import+taxes)

Well done ! nice job !(y)

You should be able to find a distributer in your country and work out a deal

side note, my non group buy set will be here tomorrow. I’ll take a bunch of pics for those on the fence