Gremlin Bells

D

Deleted member 706

Tick tock, times running out, if no one claims it in the coming week it's going your way.

Breto

I would much rather someone took you up on it man. Otherwise the ball is back in my court. Needs to keep bouncing. I can be a last resort 🤣

D

Deleted member 706

Well I now have a bell for the Harley, a fathers day present from my daughter who remembered the hint I dropped a year or so ago...
So the little Gremlin bell is still looking for a bike.
IMG_20220905_142605.jpg

FTR London

So we have no takers at all from this whole forum??…c’mon guys and girls, someone must want one…don’t be shy now…give it a try…👍😎
You don't by any chance have a spare rabbit's foot or a lucky sprig of heather lying around do you? Only I lost mine.

D

Deleted member 706

You don't by any chance have a spare rabbit's foot or a lucky sprig of heather lying around do you? Only I lost mine.
Nope you need to go down the road for rabbit's feet.
It's only Gremlin Bells here. 😁🐰

Charliemurphay

My girlfriend finally gave me mine lol.
A22A7791-D4BE-4E48-AC3C-DDB275C5B10A.jpeg
Viking one on my new Desert Sled. My Norwegian best friend and I bought matching Sleds so she got us both the same bell.

63A872DF-9ADE-4D26-8D3B-72754362C7A9.jpeg
And she got me this one to put on my FTR that I slid down the highway back in June that I am hopefully finally getting back this week sometime. “Cheating death” she called it 😂

D

Deleted member 706

So there's quite a range of Gremlin Bells available, there's obviously a demand for them.
Going, twice...