Harley-Davidsons.

Staedtler

I don’t think the Bronx is actually cancelled, merely put back, to concentrate on the cash-cow that is the Pan America

K9F

Considering all the R &D not to mention the cost I doubt it’s cancelled too? The Streetfighters were supposed to hit the streets early 2020 and the ergonomics of the models displayed in the media very tempting indeed. Looks like the Nightster will be another Phoenix reincarnate soon. Think they dropped the ball massively with the Streetfighter personally.

Max Kool

I don’t think the Bronx is actually cancelled, merely put back, to concentrate on the cash-cow that is the Pan America
I don’t know, but the fact that they removed all traces of the Bronx from their website is bad news.

It used to be listed as a future model, now it’s completely vanished...

D

Deleted member 706

I don’t know, but the fact that they removed all traces of the Bronx from their website is bad news.

It used to be listed as a future model, now it’s completely vanished...
Maybe they have an FTR in their bat cave,and they're hatching an evil plan.

FTRRCv2

My first bike when I got back into riding was a Nightster. With pipes intake and tune it was plenty fun, but would scrape at the sight of any turn. Traded for a Low Rider S which was a really cool bike. Did everything better but still didn’t have enough ground clearance. I also had a R model(roadster) V-Rod that was quite fast and had the ground clearance, it had some electrical gremlins that left me stranded a few times then I couldn’t trust it. These were only made 2006, 2007, I had an ultra rare 2007. This got traded for a Ducati Diavel. Since I want all American bikes in my stable, this was just sold to purchase a new FTR Carbon. I still have a RoadKing that was my fathers and my first touring class bike.
Harley makes terrific bikes for the class that they are in. If you want a high revving sportbike, they just don’t make that. I was interested in the Bronx as well. I bet they saw how poor FTR sales are and shelved it.

FTRRCv2

Sorry, no good without photos, right? Here they are from my post above in order.

Attachments

• IMG_2658.jpeg
    IMG_2658.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3364.jpeg
    IMG_3364.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2209.jpeg
    IMG_2209.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4053.jpeg
    IMG_4053.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
    IMG_3271.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 9

cupcake_mike

My first bike when I got back into riding was a Nightster. With pipes intake and tune it was plenty fun, but would scrape at the sight of any turn. Traded for a Low Rider S which was a really cool bike. Did everything better but still didn’t have enough ground clearance. I also had a R model(roadster) V-Rod that was quite fast and had the ground clearance, it had some electrical gremlins that left me stranded a few times then I couldn’t trust it. These were only made 2006, 2007, I had an ultra rare 2007. This got traded for a Ducati Diavel. Since I want all American bikes in my stable, this was just sold to purchase a new FTR Carbon. I still have a RoadKing that was my fathers and my first touring class bike.
Harley makes terrific bikes for the class that they are in. If you want a high revving sportbike, they just don’t make that. I was interested in the Bronx as well. I bet they saw how poor FTR sales are and shelved it.

Has anyone ever found sales numbers for the FTR? To my knowledge, indian (polaris) doesn't make such info publicly available.

Staedtler

The only numbers I have found are for the UK, where up to Sept of last year only approx 260 FTR’s had been sold.

Reactions: K9F