Header glowing red at idle

DeplorableOne

I have the Toce shorty and the Lloydz v6 and have been noticing my front cylinder head pipe is getting super dark. Normally don't ride too much at night, but last night after starting it up, within probably 30 seconds the front pipe was glowing bright red. Now in the car world this would me your timing is out of whack. Anyone else notice this? I'm worried it's cooking the front header pipe. Can't really tell if the rear cylinder is doing it. Once I start riding after it gets some airflow it stops glowing, but sitting at idle it'll start back up.

Max Kool

No worries, all my motorcycles that had thin walled stainless headers ever since the mid 90's did this. If it runs good, it runs good.

DeplorableOne

No worries, all my motorcycles that had thin walled stainless headers ever since the mid 90's did this. If it runs good, it runs good.
Yeah I remember by ZX-10 did this to my akra pipes, but it was a different animal. Had hot cams, power commander, air box mod, Akras, basically everything short of forced induction. Eventually the header cracked but it was warrantied. Don't want that to happen again, just making sure