Hello from ORL

FTR-ORL

Hey Everyone!
I just bought my 1200s on Saturday and I’m psyched (2019 with 62 miles!). I was working on it this weekend doing a few things to put my own stamp on it. I was curious if anyone has done the tracker conversion or could suggest another thread for me to check out? I plan on doing it shortly but there are 2 blacks to choose from (Thunder Black Pearl or Gloss Black) and I’m not sure which one would be the right match for the Race Replica paint scheme. I called Indian directly but their answer didn’t exactly strike confidence in me. Lol.
Excited to be a apart of the group and maybe run into some riders down here.

Welcome. By tracker conversion, do you mean just the tracker seat and cowl? Not sure what the race replica color is but I have a tracker seat and cowl in the Black Pearl that I may be looking to sell.

Max Kool

Yeah tracker seat. It comes in “Thunder Black”, which is the same color as the 2019 FTR Base model, and in “Thunder Black Pearl”, which is used on the 2019 Black FTR S and the Race Replica.

Jyonish

Welcome
I too in O-Town and yet to actually see another FTR around (there are, just have not seen).
You going to love it.
Can PM me anytime, talk ftr, spots to ride, ect...