How well do you know this product *Toce Exhaust*

bribassz9

Hey Guys!

How does it sound in person. I have heard multiple times that its a whole different experience hearing it in person.

I ordered mine recently and simply CANT WAIT!

Thanks!

edgelett

I've had mine a year now and love it.
sound is very similar to this video I took of it in person, i have the DB killer in it and I recon the volume level is pretty good.
it's deep and growly.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Power and quality is top notch. But you also need the matching tune. My system is the #3 prototype they made. I’ve been running it for a while now.

theguttedfish

Power and quality is top notch. But you also need the matching tune. My system is the #3 prototype they made. I’ve been running it for a while now.

I've seen the Toce Low mount is pushing 105 to 120 dB+ from your YouTube vids which isn't exactly neighborhood friendly. Do you happen to have dB numbers on the Toce Visor slip on w/ the cat? I'm picking up a 2022 on Friday and looking to change out the stock exhaust ASAP.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
I never took a db reading with my toce slip on, I have some sound clips of it on my YouTube.

when you get the bike remove your muffler and ride it. It will be a little quieter than that with a better tone.

edgelett

I've seen the Toce Low mount is pushing 105 to 120 dB+ from your YouTube vids which isn't exactly neighborhood friendly. Do you happen to have dB numbers on the Toce Visor slip on w/ the cat? I'm picking up a 2022 on Friday and looking to change out the stock exhaust ASAP.
I did a DB check with the full system with DB Killer in it, it says it was at 91 but honestly I have no idea if that's accurate.
what I do know is it's no louder than my husband's Harley (and I would even say his is a little louder).
Never had a complaint from any of my neighbours but they're used to noise from my place.

Breto

Mines in the states at the moment getting fixed…the retainer mesh unscrewed and it spat the baffle out during a ride. By the time I got home my right ear was ringing. It’s fuaaaarking loud without the baffle…😵‍💫🤪

FTR London

This is one of the many reasons why I really like the Toce low mount system...

a502bdb9421e428805a245689b4c5be5.jpg

...With the side of the bike uncluttered and unencumbered by a can or twin exhaust, it affords a lovely minimalist effect that I like which reveals the beautiful geometry/lines of the bike underneath. The way that the tubular frame runs diagonally downward to the shock and the swing arm beneath. I like that that's exposed.

Walrus

I don't find it particularly loud. By comparison, have a couple Harleys that are horrors.

FTR London

I don't find it particularly loud. By comparison, have a couple Harleys that are horrors.
That's the only thing that deters me. Saying that though, from all of the video clips I've watched on here and outside of this forum, the exhaust sound has plenty of volume and has a beautiful tone.

Last edited:

Ftraz

Mine has no baffle and is pretty loud. I live in a somewhat rural area and there are a lot of louder vehicles as well.....big biking area. Definitely a unique sound.

View attachment 6007
Bad ass bike. What type of Toce muffler is that and it’s all blacked out from header to muffler. I don’t find this design on those website. I so wanna have this.

edgelett

Bad ass bike. What type of Toce muffler is that and it’s all blacked out from header to muffler. I don’t find this design on those website. I so wanna have this.
this was a one of a kind design done just for this member. I'm not sure how much he paid for it but as it was a custom exhaust it would have been a lot.

sadly, this member passed away last year. so any info is just what some of us remember discussing with him.