I'd like a fuknBEER, please.

• Thread starter Deleted member 706
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 706

So I lasted nearly 24 hours at the Indian mc. fuknNET.
They "had to" change my name...
I said they chose to and told them to get fornicated 😜
😈🍻🍺🍺🍻

D

Deleted member 706

I came to the conclusion I love the FTR and their riders, but the big forum is not my digs. Too many OWM’s with big mouths, getback whips, tassles and insecurities…

Too bad they won’t delete accounts.
OWM's, that's a new one on me.
I've been fuknKIWI for nearly 20 years, changing it around is not negotiable. The options are accept it or reject as a username.
I stumbled across it whilst searching for a 43 tooth sprocket for the FTR.
Interesting to note that they won't delete accounts.
EDIT.
STOP PRESS...
They have deleted my account.
🚫fuknKIWI 🚫🍻🍻🍻

D

Deleted member 706

American politics, Nah not going there. I'm a thrill seeker, but there are limits.
It's good to see that the love of motorcycles can bridge the gap.

Max Kool

Max and I may be on opposite sides of the political spectrum. But man - do I like this guy’s overall attitude and his love for motorcycles! Ride on Brother!
You’re cool sir. We don’t have to agree on everything. As long as we keep it to bikes (ok, and metal) we can be friends 👍🏻
EDIT.
STOP PRESS...
They have deleted my account.
🚫fuknKIWI 🚫🍻🍻🍻
I’m so jealous 😖

D

Deleted member 706

I received an email after my deletion and it seems that the mod was "spinning it", he seemed affronted because he'd had the temerity to enforce the rules. Woteva yada yada, over it.
Max, getting deleted was easy. I reported myself dropped the C bomb at who ever had changed my name. I also deleted all the EDIT PHOTOS and chunks of my posts. Clearly they were glad to be rid of me...
Anyway it's nearly beer o'clock local time and normal programming can now resume.

Last edited by a moderator:

kiwi dave

dropped the C bomb at who ever had changed my name.....

If you're talking about the C-word, be aware that it doesn't mean the same thing in the USA as it does in Oz or NZ. We apply it to mates as in "he's a good Cxxxt" where as Americans reserve the word for a nasty woman.

Well, that's what I remember.

D

Deleted member 706

I'm over the other forum, 24 hours was more than enough for me.
The FTR is the only Indian that interests me.
I think this forum is enough to chat about stuff and learn more about the FTR, so onwards and upwards...

K9F

Most members here have membership there and not had any problems getting beyond the starting gate. On the FTR alone there are more that two and a half times more messages. There is a lot of great information on both forums. Live and let live!

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Nothing new. The admins over there do not take constructive criticism very well at all. And let very destructive and hateful threads last longer than they should before they are shut down.

plus it’s on a vertical scope based forum which is the worst.

I mod a gm forum that they also took over. I hate it so much. This platform and forum is much nicer. Especially since there are so many sub sections for the ftr. Trying to find a specific thread on the vs based forum is worthless.

although both are still better than Facebook