If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have one musical album and one book what would they be?

Max Kool

Just ONE album wow. Let me think, Stadium Arcadium at least has three disks…

Book: no doubt, Shantaram.

edgelett

just one? man thats tough.

Album - The Colour and the Shape
Book - The Lord of the Rings (I'm claiming this as one book purely because I own a consolidated copy that has Fellowship, Two Towers and Return of the King in one book)

American

If we are thinking this is a forever type of stranding I guess I’d go with
Nightwish - Showtime, Storytime (Live @ Wacken)

Bible?- I’ve never actually read it and I’m not religious but millions of people read it multiple times. They claim to get different things out of it each time. Lots of lessons ect and likely have to go thru is like five times or more before it really sticks.

D

Deleted member 706

I'd take a book with information about how to do all the things that you need for food and shelter?
The album would be Radio New Zealand bird calls.

Max Kool

“Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance”

Anyone that actually finished that book? I tried three times, and gave up. It’s boring, and patronizing in a certain way.

R. Warshawsky

“Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance”

Anyone that actually finished that book? I tried three times, and gave up. It’s boring, and patronizing in a certain way.
Oh Max, just when we were getting along so well...lol...I found it to be the most enlightening book I ever read. Sorry you didn't care for it, but Pirsig really spoke to me.