I'm in VA USA

Swampass

Hi.

I bought a lightly used 2019 FTR 1200. (1000 miles) I currently have a BMW R9T Racer, Moto Guzzi Griso, Royal Enfield Interceptor, Kawasaki ZH2, and a Vespa Racing Sixties Sprint. Those bike will change as I tend to shuffle around quite a bit.
I don't have a preferred brand of motorcycle, I'm not in the motorcycle club scene at all, and I usually ride by myself. I'm the antisocial motorcycle guy. :)

See you around.

Last edited:

Max Kool

Hi.

I bought a lightly used 2019 FTR 1200. (1000 miles) I currently have a BMW R9T Racer, Moto Guzzi Griso, Royal Enfield Interceptor, Kawasaki ZH2, and a Vespa Racing Sixties Sprint. Those bike will change as I tend to shuffle around quite a bit.
I don't have a preferred brand of motorcycle, I'm not in the motorcycle club scene at all, and I usually ride by myself. I'm the antisocial motorcycle guy. :)

See you around.
Pics pls 🙂 (also of the Griso)

Sh00bs

nice collection. you sound like me with bikes and cars lol except i have no plans to sell my ftr. happy riding

Vaidol1

I've had my FTR for just over a year, still love it and keeping the front tire on the ground to avoid the police!

Attachments

• ftr1200 nigel.jpeg
    ftr1200 nigel.jpeg
    484.9 KB · Views: 8