It's a long read so I apologize upfront. My FTR story and build (with pics) so that I may have a place of reference. Thank you

Ryder

I really like the leather saddlebag. Is it the the Samisch or Tomahawk? The Samisch only lists fitment for the Chief and the Tomahawk doesn't list the 2022 FTR? What motorcycle did you select in the Cuoio menu? Did you by the quick release mount system? Does mounting hardware bolt up directly to the sub frame or did you have to modify the motorcycle or mounting hardware?
Are you happy with the bag or are there any issues either with the bag or mounting system?
Thanks in advance for your help,

DoingOK

I really like the leather saddlebag. Is it the the Samisch or Tomahawk? The Samisch only lists fitment for the Chief and the Tomahawk doesn't list the 2022 FTR? What motorcycle did you select in the Cuoio menu? Did you by the quick release mount system? Does mounting hardware bolt up directly to the sub frame or did you have to modify the motorcycle or mounting hardware?
Are you happy with the bag or are there any issues either with the bag or mounting system?
Thanks in advance for your help,
The bag is the Kiowa design. Link: https://www.endscuoio.com/product/kiowa/
There is a very heavy duty bracket that mounts to the bike....no customization required. I like the bag a lot. It is extremely well made (thick) and holds just enough stuff for me (ballcap, wallet, phone, small tools, etc.)

Ryder

May I ask which levers and hand guards you ordered? I visited their site but they only listed up to 2021. I like you have a 2022 FTR Carbon.
New to site and I can't seem to find a way to PM you.
  • Raximo adjustable brake & clutch levers with matching handguards

edgelett

May I ask which levers and hand guards you ordered? I visited their site but they only listed up to 2021. I like you have a 2022 FTR Carbon.
New to site and I can't seem to find a way to PM you.
  • Raximo adjustable brake & clutch levers with matching handguards
the raximo levers should fit all years I think.

SCarty

What bike did you use as reference for the PSR oil cap with 14K gold connecting chain?
Can't find a listing for thr FTR

RMD1960

What bike did you use as reference for the PSR oil cap with 14K gold connecting chain?
Can't find a listing for thr FTR
Sorry,
I was referring to the gold drive chain on DoingOK's R Carbon FTR.
I thought I was asking him where he purchased it.
Thank You