Joined a While Ago, Late Intro

MacBayne

Hello, everyone. Picked up my Carbon-R on June 7th and fall in love with it all over again every ride. I've owned mostly Super Sports and Superbikes for street use, I've had a couple race bikes including my present AMA-spec Triumph 675R. I must say, even though the FTR isn't anywhere close to the fastest bike I've had, it definitely FEELS the QUICKEST in street setting. I have to say, it's like going from a Ferarri to a Chevy 454 muscle car. It's quick AF off the line.

My two present rides:

20220609_205807.jpg20180706_193153.jpg

Webby

Howdy from N TX. Nice rides love that carbon and the triumph would surely evoke a smile. Is that rain on that 675? faaack I'd buy your next bike if you could send that shit down here.

Max Kool

I must say, even though the FTR isn't anywhere close to the fastest bike I've had, it definitely FEELS the QUICKEST in street setting. I have to say, it's like going from a Ferarri to a Chevy 454 muscle car. It's quick AF off the line.
welcome sir! (yet people still think this is a good starter bike...)

MacBayne

Howdy from N TX. Nice rides love that carbon and the triumph would surely evoke a smile. Is that rain on that 675? faaack I'd buy your next bike if you could send that shit down here.
Yup! That's rain...

If you're serious about your offer... you may not be very smart... LOL

Notaharley

Hello, everyone. Picked up my Carbon-R on June 7th and fall in love with it all over again every ride. I've owned mostly Super Sports and Superbikes for street use, I've had a couple race bikes including my present AMA-spec Triumph 675R. I must say, even though the FTR isn't anywhere close to the fastest bike I've had, it definitely FEELS the QUICKEST in street setting. I have to say, it's like going from a Ferarri to a Chevy 454 muscle car. It's quick AF off the line.

My two present rides:

View attachment 6554View attachment 6555
Gorgeous bikes.

Been using mine to expand my riding beyond the asphalt and it opened a whole world to me.

Glad you joined in.