MotoGP

FTR London

yes, big Remy Gardner fan so was frustrated but glad he was able to recover a bit for 4th.
Moto 3 and Moto 2 are always good races - lead changes sooooo many times!
So am I. I've always liked to see Australian racers on the world stage, (both GP and WSBk) - (with the exception of Gobert of course - as talented as he was)

Wayne was there for the first time in a long while - probably why Remy made the first major mistake that we've seen all season :LOL:

FTR London

Unbelievable isn't it? All weekend Mav was doing whatever he could to disrupt his teammate's momentum. He's got past form for this sort of behaviour which is borderline self-sabotage. Remember him walking out on the Moto3 Blusens Avintia team in Malaysia 2012?

edgelett

yeah he's always been a loose cannon but far out - this behaviour is just childish. Uncalled for in the top tier of racing.
he'll be lucky if he doesn't find himself let go for the rest of the season.

edgelett

brilliant ride from Binder, on slicks in the rain. unbelievable.
nice to see that old guy on no 46 get a top 10 result too ;)

edgelett

Wish Miller would pull his finger out.
im a bit bias as he’s from my hometown lol
yeah as an Aussie I was hoping for him to do a bit better in this race. but coming in for tyres is always a gamble. he probably would have done better if he stayed out

bbuettner

Super exciting race.

The gang that pulled off late for rain tires kinda got screwed. I guess you make your decisions and live with them!

Azzman

yeah as an Aussie I was hoping for him to do a bit better in this race. but coming in for tyres is always a gamble. he probably would have done better if he stayed out
My old apprentice was best mates with him, Jack sponsored him to race the 450 class American flat track last year, he did ok but didn’t have the cash to keep it up.

edgelett

So happy for Aprilia's first podium! Great battle between Aleix and Jack, went right down to the wire. Good on him for finishing 4th cause he was looking not so good about 10 laps earlier. How ironic that Aprilia get their first podium before Maverick starts with them. Would be rather hillarious if they get a win before he starts too.

I knew as soon as Quartararo got out front he'd be gone. Unless something wild happens, he has the championship in the bag I think.

As for Marquez - i don't expect him to finish many races this year at this rate.

Good race last night, I couldn’t decide wether to cheer for Aleix or Jack for third place, I’m very pleased for the result, moreover in Moto2 Remy struck a hammer blow with an authoritative win and his team mate and title rival falling. 30 years after his Dad won at Silverstone.