Motorcycle funnies

kiwi dave

LMFAO, see that all the time on sportbikes with pretenders in full leathers.

I came across one of these riders on Angeles Crest (California), many moons ago. Taking up the whole road, putting his knee out before turning, a total wanker.
Of course I had to pass him. He was not happy. Too bad, he was going so slow.

kiwi dave

No, he called into Newcomb's ranch a little later and complained that I passed him on the inside. I said to him, how else was I going to be able to get past him, he was taking up all of the road.

"Give me time, he said".

Yeah, right!

FTR London

LMFAO, see that all the time on sportbikes with pretenders in full leathers.

It feels good to spank someone like this on the road with the FTR.
I have to agree. It's great fun passing them whilst dragging a knee on an FTR though...although I don't like the look of the Coni Road Attack IIIs on this bike they are in my opinion the optimum tyre. I'll miss them.

broncoguy27

I have a little sympathy for those on 3 wheelers cause many have had serious crashes on a 2 wheel bike and aren't able to ride a regular motorcycle any more. a 3 wheeler allows them to ride again while still feeling safe.
That being said, this is still hillarious lol.

one thing I will never understand are the Indian riders that buy a perfectly good bike then put about 300kg's of leather bags, tassles, straps, wrapping all over their bike so it handles worse and looks uglier haha!
My dad is almost 80 and he has had one for seven or eight years and that's the only reason he can still ride. I seriously considered getting one, and then I realized I just didn't have that much self-loathing yet.
I've ridden his, and it's a lot like sex. Whenever I get on a performance motorcycle it's more like sex with a partner