My brother's track day

edgelett

For those who are keen, I took a bit of footage of my brother's Skyline yesterday when he was getting some laps in at Mallala.
it wasn't a race day so traffic proved a bit of an issue but when he had clear road his times were pretty consistent and reasonably quick for the first time taking that car to the track (he knows the track well, used to race go karts there)

Video here:

1632648067135.png
1632648053537.png

1632648100815.png

edgelett

if there was a mic inside his car you would have heard a lot of swearing whenever he came up behind those shitty Hyundai's and the Citroen.
he was in the 'race car' group and he was a lot quicker than they were.
His quickest lap was in the 1:17's but he had trouble getting a clean lap with no traffic.

I’ve done hundreds of laps of Mallala back when I was flying Orion’s at RAAF base Edinburgh, I was using my Blackbird and it was a blast, used to drag the whole belly pan through the curve in the back straight, very noisy. Mallala was once an airforce base too

Breto

For those who are keen, I took a bit of footage of my brother's Skyline yesterday when he was getting some laps in at Mallala.
it wasn't a race day so traffic proved a bit of an issue but when he had clear road his times were pretty consistent and reasonably quick for the first time taking that car to the track (he knows the track well, used to race go karts there)

Video here:

View attachment 4700
View attachment 4699

View attachment 4701
Sounds tuff…👍😎