New member, Newcastle UK

staghoond

Hi all, I traded my pretty but neck and wrist breaking 2018 BMW R9T Racer for a 2020 FTR1200s last week. I have only put a couple of hundred miles on it so far but it seems a good swap and i'm very happy.
The Indian shares the garage with my HD Dyna Fat Bob, Triumph Trident 900, Triumph Bonny T140, Yam XT500, Maico 490 and a Montessa 315.
I love to modify and personalise all my stuff so I will be checking out the site for inspiration.
Cheers

FTR London

Hi all, I traded my pretty but neck and wrist breaking 2018 BMW R9T Racer for a 2020 FTR1200s last week. I have only put a couple of hundred miles on it so far but it seems a good swap and i'm very happy.
The Indian shares the garage with my HD Dyna Fat Bob, Triumph Trident 900, Triumph Bonny T140, Yam XT500, Maico 490 and a Montessa 315.
I love to modify and personalise all my stuff so I will be checking out the site for inspiration.
Cheers
Could you also share your bank details with me via PM? It's a traditional initiation on here...honest. Are you really from the Toon? ;)

Welcome!

staghoond

I'll send you my name sort code and account number for you to make a deposit if you like..I'm a bit short of cash on account of spaffing it all on motorbikes, and yeah I'm a geordie living between Newcastle and Consett.

FTR London

I'll send you my name sort code and account number for you to make a deposit if you like..I'm a bit short of cash on account of spaffing it all on motorbikes, and yeah I'm a geordie living between Newcastle and Consett.
I think the Northumberland coast is amongst the most beautiful coastlines in the UK. Some great roads up your way.

mark.lb

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA - USA! (I have the same virus as you. My Yamaha 750 won’t fit and lives at my daughters house. My wife refuses to give me more garage space!)
4F63EC40-D029-40F5-ACFE-33FBDE352B17.jpeg