New product update, SAMCO coolant hoses for the 2019+ FTRs

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
This is a copy and paste from the FTR FB group

Hi everyone,

Exciting news, the day has finally come!

Samco Sport is proud to announce the release of their silicone hose sets for the Indian FTR1200 range.

About Samco Sport
100% Made in the UK - For over 27 years, Samco Sport has been the world leader in performance silicone hoses. Top race teams across the globe choose this premium hose brand, from Formula One, World Superbike, Moto GP, World Rally Championships, Nascar, British Superbike, AMA Superbike, and AMA Supersport, to most full factory teams, such as KTM, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, and Troy Lee.
Benefits of Samco Sport hoses
Every Samco Sport hose is backed by a Lifetime Warranty (Unlimited Mileage).
Utilising high-grade silicone from Europe, Samco Sport coolant hoses exceed the requirements of SAE J20 under the ISO 9002:2000 quality system, a specification for use in the automotive industry. Each coolant hose is handmade in the UK to an exacting specification and 100% visually inspected before leaving the factory, providing high-level quality control for the motorsport elite.
About the Indian FTR1200 hose set
The Samco Sport hoses have much higher-pressure resistance than their rubber counterparts, will not crack or degrade over time and are 100% UV Stable. There are 2 different parts numbers available: -
Samco Sport Part Number - IND-2 (2019-2020 model)
https://racebikebitzusa.com/Indian-FTR-1200-2019-2020...
Samco Sport Part Number - IND-3 (2022 onwards model)
https://racebikebitzusa.com/Indian-FTR-1200-2022-Samco...
Not only do you get all the usual benefits of Samco Sport hoses, but the design of our coolant junction hose with integrally moulded alloy connection is a vast improvement over the OEM Indian hose, which has just been part of a recall program after various failures.
Samco Sport offers 20+ different colour options. We are sure that we will see an array of colours ordered for custom builds. The pictures on our website are for the Red (bright red) and Viper Red (darker red) variations.
Hose Clamp kit
You also have the option of adding matching stainless steel hose clamps. The Samco full-stainless option is a high-quality clamp which is 13mm wide (instead of the regular 9mm), made entirely from 304 stainless steel (even the adjuster screw) and has bevelled inner edges; this means the clamp is very gentle on the hose and will not damage its outer layer. Due to restricted space, you will need to re-use your OEM Indian clamp for the Water Pump to the thermostat hose. Please note; not using genuine Samco clamps may affect your warranty on the hose kit in case of future problems.
Ordering
Racebikebitz is Samco Sport’s global distributor and is happy to offer the FTR1200 community a 15% saving and the chance to pre-order a hose kit for delivery by the end of January 2023.
Follow the website links above to be directed to the Indian hose kits. We also recommend creating an account. The unique discount code is FTR-15
To apply the code;
• At the top right of our website, click the shopping cart icon.
• Click on 'View Cart'.
• Look for the 'Use Coupon Code' box.
• Enter FTR-15 in the coupon box and click 'Apply Coupon'.
The code is only valid until Friday, November 11th 2022, only.
Delivery

Customers in the UK and US will also benefit from free delivery. For the UK, we will use Royal Mail. For the US, we use FedEx.
Customers outside the UK/US can choose from various delivery services at the displayed rates. Our website will display GBP, US Dollar or Euro prices based on the location at the time of ordering.
A special note for customers inside the EU. All sales are now considered an export from the UK; therefore, UK sales tax (VAT) is not charged. You will pay a prevailing sales tax upon import into your country by the government and potentially some additional fees charged by Royal Mail or FedEx.
If you need further information, please enquire for more details before ordering - You can contact Racebikebitz Sales Manager, Bruce Hatton at the email address [email protected].
Thank you
A massive thank you from Racebikebitz and Samco Sport goes out to Daniel Vibert for making this kit happen and to Mike Ferraiolo for test-fitting at such short notice.

Here are the colours available also (from here: https://racebikebitz.com/samco-sport-hose-and-clamp-details )

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member

Attachments

• 281CCBE6-4422-4223-9081-E336F23CD893.jpeg
    281CCBE6-4422-4223-9081-E336F23CD893.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 41
  • 9E463C18-803A-4F44-A175-CD216FAA2349.jpeg
    9E463C18-803A-4F44-A175-CD216FAA2349.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 44
  • EE522E4E-0256-4CD6-BF8C-49786321E6F8.jpeg
    EE522E4E-0256-4CD6-BF8C-49786321E6F8.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 39
  • 0D346310-F600-493A-856A-3F62E7AAB7C7.jpeg
    0D346310-F600-493A-856A-3F62E7AAB7C7.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 43

Charliemurphay

On their website it says if you have the new style radiator wings on your 2019 to order the 2022 kit, what is different between the two as there isnt a difference in the stock hoses?

D

Deleted member 706

Hmm I wonder if the friendly local dealer will install one of these on the recall if I supplied the part.?
Also wondering if they will ship to Aussie.

ng3FUMf4vCM3YgW

Has anyone in the US that ordered these actually received them yet? I ordered when this thread was posted but haven't received anything yet.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
My buddy ordered a set for me to install. They said sometime this month they should arrive. Also depends if you got a colored set. That might take a little longer

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
I guess I should have included in the original post. The hoses I have were one of the first prototype kits they made. The person who was supposed to use them
I’m the uk backed out and they contacted me. I had no choice in color, it so happened that color worked with my bike. They overnighted them to me from the uk
To try and fit to see if there were issues. Once I fitted them, and sent them feed back. That’s when they opened the pre order.

so January or February ship dates is a pretty normal time line.

Breto

Hmm I wonder if the friendly local dealer will install one of these on the recall if I supplied the part.?
Also wondering if they will ship to Aussie.
That’s another reason I’m getting them. To avoid shit installs from people who don’t care about your bike. I’ll do it all myself and replace that part in the process. Although I haven’t had any problems with mine at this stage.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Talked to Samco, the ones who pre ordered first, got their orders shipped out the other day, and they are shipping more orders today. They said everyone should have them within a few weeks.

Breto

My order will be on my doorstep in three weeks now. It was a ten week turn around being a special order. Thats to Aus…👍😎

GLDFTR

Received and installed this kit on my 2022 Carbon. T junction (recall hose) is a nightmare to install. I ended up trimming about .100 off of the the rear cylinder part of the hose. Install the front cylinder and thermostat housing first and then the rear.

Attachments

• A0D1E688-6A6A-4553-BA0A-8AE43D78A303.jpeg
    A0D1E688-6A6A-4553-BA0A-8AE43D78A303.jpeg
    876.8 KB · Views: 22