New toy, keeping the FTR

fugz

Change of circumstances forces sale

69 plate Race Rep
Racefit Growler Titanium Exhaust (Loud even with baffle)
includes PV3 + Tune from Ryan Randall in the US (No cold stalls, misfires)
Rear number plate mount replaced with High mount (original kit can be re-fitted)
6 digit personalised plate ***FTR
R&G stainless radiator guard and oil guard
Battery trickle charger
Faulty fuses changed

<500miles
UK based S.E.
£13000

Any takers, before it goes to a dealer2020-01-19 15.24.56.jpg

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Take all the after market parts off and sell them, to get back at least half your money before taking it to the dealer

fugz

Been offered dealer money as standard but it would be better as is to a new owner. They will only have to sort it again.

fugz

Well, I dropped the price to 11000 and only had one offer, who then welshed on the deal.

So decided to keep it and enjoy it. I managed to raise the cash i needed anyway.

Think i will take the Racefit pipe off and go back to Akras with a decat pipe. It was just a bit too anti social for my neighborhood.

JDP

I learned one lesson in life and that was never sell your bike for another toy , just buy the other toy, I’ve sold so many bikes for something else and always regretted it,that’s why I have 13 bikes but I’m selling a few just because I hate to see them just sitting.

Max Kool

I learned one lesson in life and that was never sell your bike for another toy , just buy the other toy, I’ve sold so many bikes for something else and always regretted it,that’s why I have 13 bikes but I’m selling a few just because I hate to see them just sitting.
There are talking groups for that, just saying 🤣

mark.lb

Something in the back of my brain is saying - anything with 3 wheels, skinny tires, sheet metal and a big motor hanging on the front is a bad idea.....but damn does that thing look cool!😎

S2Davies

So this is the new toy!

It is an absolute blast
I got my FTR from a dealer who also stocks Morgan 3 wheelers, there are loads of them there. It has to be said your "toy" would stand head and shoulders above those, it looks stunning.

fugz

Always wanted a Morgan, and the plan was to buy the Indian from CH then go back in 3 years and trade it in for a Mog. But discovered Pembletons by chance. It was everything the Morgan should have been. So jumped on it. Always been a Guzzi man, never really liked Harleys, I know the Mog has a S&S, but if I was going to build my own 3 wheeler this would be it.

Speed isn't everything. You get a real Adrenalin rush doing 60 in it, and it'll hit 100mph allegedly.

Fuel injected, disk brakes, Low CofG, FWD, and the wife can come too. She was always my sidecar passenger :)