New tuning options from Lloydz ( Ryan ).

What If I've already bought my DynoJet Tuner for the FTR from FuelMoto? I can get free tune updates from them but from what I'm hearing I fucked up; should of bought it from Lloyds. But I got such a good deal when I bought it from Fuel Moto w/ a De-Cat Link Pipe (*Which I actually haven't put on yet; I've heard even with a tune, if you have the stock cans like I do they dont' run great? Anyone heard that?*)

What If I've already bought my DynoJet Tuner for the FTR from FuelMoto? I can get free tune updates from them but from what I'm hearing I fucked up; should of bought it from Lloyds. But I got such a good deal when I bought it from Fuel Moto w/ a De-Cat Link Pipe (*Which I actually haven't put on yet; I've heard even with a tune, if you have the stock cans like I do they dont' run great? Anyone heard that?*)
So you haven't even installed the Fuel Moto setup and you think you messed up? Negative.

Log onto Fuel Moto, put in your information, get your first tune, install everything, ride.

If you are not satisfied, contact Fuel Moto for a tune update. Repeat if necessary.

You can get as many updates as necessary to be where you want to be.

MANOFWOOD108

Consider yourself lucky mark.lb

I wish I didn't have to. Mine stalls 1 out of 3 times.
I'm about to pick up my air filter, toce low ( per Ryan's recommendation), and tune from Ryan

mark.lb

I feel your pain. I have no idea why my FTR runs so great straight from the factory, but I am extremely grateful. I just used the $500 I would have spent on a PV3 and my government Covid stimulus check on a forward facing high flow air intake and Stage 1 slash tipped exhaust for the new Chief I have on order. After the dealership installs the parts and used the calibration card with the air intake I will officially have joined the tuning club!

K9F

Glad you are as happy with yours as I am with mine!

You'll never know how happy you could have been? I was once like you posting how good mine was as standard and arrived very late to the party, but so glad I eventually went. Keep banging the drum! There are those of course that need to keep banging it as due to location the options available may be very limited anyway?

😇:cool:

K9F

Same old 'tune' Mark, ;)

Maybe someone close enough to you will be kind enough to offer you a ride on a tuned FTR (I have over here)? Then perhaps to this specific tuning thread that you insist on at eat, sleep, repeating the same somewhat mundane comment you would be able to contribute something new, interesting and captivating perhaps? Crack on!

Last edited:

Omohundro

So my ECU and link pipe just showed up from Ryan! It’s a sunny 65 degrees here and I’m stuck at work. Booooooooo

Omohundro

I like loud!! Only problem I have is drilling the holes..it kills me a bit. I drilled out the rivets around the can but nothing would come apart. Is drilling the hole the only way?