No sounds of silence / Music at the bar

Swampass

Post punk. Throw some shoegaze in there. And some late 80s early 90s britpop. I think one of my tracklists is labeled "emasculation". That's ok though. I'm comfortable with myself. ;)

FTR London

Currently anything that I can sing along to - Boyz II Men (I think it was) - that can distract from the monotony of my government desk job.

Oh, and this...

FTR London

At the bike shed the other week and the music was brilliant. FNM, Butthole Surfers, Mudhoney, Dinosaur Jnr, Sonic Youth, Pixies, Stranglers, Dead Kennedys, Fishbone, Fugazi, Nick Cave - then 'John the Fisherman' came on which I haven't heard in years. Asked at the bar who was responsible for the sounds and they laughed and fetched this guy looking rather coy - turns out it was a playlist. A "Spotify DJ" as they derogatorily branded him to his obvious embarrassment.

Breto

Why thank you Max…much appreciated…👍😎Lo
At the bike shed the other week and the music was brilliant. FNM, Butthole Surfers, Mudhoney, Dinosaur Jnr, Sonic Youth, Pixies, Stranglers, Dead Kennedys, Fishbone, Fugazi, Nick Cave - then 'John the Fisherman' came on which I haven't heard in years. Asked at the bar who was responsible for the sounds and they laughed and fetched this guy looking rather coy - turns out it was a playlist. A "Spotify DJ" as they derogatorily branded him to his obvious embarrassment.
Love the stranglers…👍😎