Oem heated grip installation

kiwi dave

I fitted Koso Apollo heated grips (from Revzilla). They work just fine (and a lot cheaper). For my Indian Chief I installed the factory heated grips, it wasn't cheap but they work well.

All the bikes I have owned have heated grips in some form. I must be a girl's blouse.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Yep. She got used to the two finger method on her Dirtbike’s. And wanted it on this one too. It was up to her

cupcake_mike

I fitted Koso Apollo heated grips (from Revzilla). They work just fine (and a lot cheaper). For my Indian Chief I installed the factory heated grips, it wasn't cheap but they work well.

All the bikes I have owned have heated grips in some form. I must be a girl's blouse.

I would be surprised if the indian ones arent made by Koso, just rebranded, though the 3 vs 5 settings is different. Sure look like them.

Last edited:

kiwi dave

I would be surprised if the indian ones arent made by Koso, just rebranded, though the 3 vs 5 settings is different. Sure look like them.

So I wonder why Indian cheaped out and went for the 3 heat version? I bet they charge more than I paid for my Koso Apollo ones?

Also, I would be curious to know which settings have been avoided. I use the entire range on mine (although the high setting is for thick gloves only).

Before I discovered Koso, I puchased a set of Keis heated gloves. They too worked well, but were a pain in the butt, effectively being tethered to the bike. Of course I could have removed them before dismounting, but my attention span is not that great!