On any Sunday...

mark.lb

Once the risk assessment manager gets a look at that YouTube video of you and your buddy ripping in the canyons, the insurance company may rescind your discount and charge you an extra 30%!

JDigi

Once the risk assessment manager gets a look at that YouTube video of you and your buddy ripping in the canyons, the insurance company may rescind your discount and charge you an extra 30%!

That was just CGI and camera tricks to impart a sense of speed. :)

Max Kool

The fact I haven't been in a motorcycle accident for 15 years, and haven't been at fault in the past 30 years should be worth something... 😋

(or does that mean statistically speaking it will happen today?)

kiwi dave

The fact I haven't been in a motorcycle accident for 15 years, and haven't been at fault in the past 30 years should be worth something... 😋

It might, Max.

Have you paid the motorcycle gods to keep you out of trouble? Otherwise, you're just asking for it!

Breto

Don’t say shit like that Max…bad juju man…fingers in ears, la la la la la la la 🤫