On any Sunday...

Breto

It’s weird watching you guys ride on the wrong side of the road…and I see that double yellows have the same meaning in the states as they do here…pass when I’ve had enough of the slow person in front 😂😂 nice bit of road Max…👍😎

Max Kool

Just make sure the cops don't see you crossing basically.

( I did get a fine for it last year)

Last edited:

Breto

Yeah Tash they do that here too…🥴
A mate of mine popped a wheelie beside a car going down the motorway…they sent the footage to the cops here and he got a nice pic, letter and a fine…they zoomed in on his plate when he put it down. He was in his own lane, no one in front or behind him. Just these people didn’t like what he was doing and the rest is history.

Breto

Ratting someone out like that is just lame…

(and I wonder if their mums are proud of them now)
Yeah mate your not wrong. Like he wasn’t hurting anyone. Wasn’t putting anybody at risk save himself I suppose and he’s very talented boy for back wheel stuff but it does suck. Too many goody two shoes with nothing better to do.

Breto

Yep. For a few weeks I’d say…but it’s been pissing down here for weeks so no great panick…majority of the state is under water at the moment.

mark.lb

Nice ride Max…My FTR is sleeping under a blanket in the garage. Temperature is 34*F right now headed for a high of 43*F today. Tomorrow’s high is 46*F and Thursday is 52*F. I should be able to get a ride in on my Vintage Thursday. It is the only bike I own with a wind shield. We had a dusting of snow last night but so far they have not salted the roads. Once they apply rock salt, the riding season will officially be over. - Salt=Corrosion

JDigi

Maybe the states are different but dashcam footage won't go anywhere after a simple statement: "I wasn't driving."

Max Kool

In some states and or countries the onus is on the owner of the vehicle to proof he/she wasn’t driving or riding.

(not in CA afaik, which is why red light cameras also take a pic of the driver)