Protaper Footpegs

RedoverGray303

Not a big fan of the stock footpegs, just curious is anyone running the FTR specific protaper footpegs? Thoughts? I know they're not cheap but I'm willing to pay for a good fit and to keep my feet from slipping.

Bones777

Not a big fan of the stock footpegs, just curious is anyone running the FTR specific protaper footpegs? Thoughts? I know they're not cheap but I'm willing to pay for a good fit and to keep my feet from slipping.
They are expensive, but they have the feel and the look... I love them..
- Bones

John-FTR17

I don't have allot of miles on my Pro Taper footpegs yet but watch out when pushing your bike around they can really bite your legs, also it kind of interferes when you are putting the Kickstand up and down while seated, it takes getting used to getting around the new pegs.

Riding feel is good though in many foot positions, the grip is great when wet.

John-FTR17

I also really like the look of the Roland Sands foot pegs better than the Pro Taper. They seem to conform more to the bike but I think it is just a personal preference. I might switch from Peo Taper to Roland Sands in the future.

Ed Fox

I just ordered some RSD pegs yesterday. Pumped to try them out!
The install is a little bit of a pain in the ass. It is difficult to get the Spring to stay in the correct position while you're putting the pin through to hold it in place. I ended up cutting a bolt that was just long enough to hold the Springs shape while I held it with my thumb and then knocked the pin through from the top.

Moto-775

Has anyone given the Flo platform pegs a shot? I also cross referenced the moose racing pegs to see the pegs parts unlimited used on their bike were a YZ peg...

D

Deleted member 706

@ Moto775
I have the Flo footpegs on my FXR, they're great you put your foot down and it stays right where you put it.

Attachments

• IMG_20210807_114900.jpg
    IMG_20210807_114900.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 10