Radguard fitment video FTR1200RR 2019

Breto

Hey guys and girls, this is the follow up vid to the unboxing one I posted a while back. Pretty basic but hope you enjoy it…I also have some exciting news to share with you all shortly. Just sorting a few things but stay tuned…
Cheers
Breto

Breto

Thanks Azza, simple stuff but good to get out there man…great product from a great Aussie business…gotta support them…👍😎🇦🇺

edgelett

another good video mate.
I had a little more trouble with the tabs but only marginally. was easy to fit and it looks great

Breto

You’re pregnant?
Oh you funny…you make me raff and raff…😂😂😂😂, yeah well you can’t trust these women mate…they say they are on the pill and I wind up pregnant…typical…🥴 All will be revealed shortly…a few more ducks to get in line.

D

Deleted member 706

Oh you funny…you make me raff and raff…😂😂😂😂, yeah well you can’t trust these women mate…they say they are on the pill and I wind up pregnant…typical…🥴 All will be revealed shortly…a few more ducks to get in line.
Bwahaha are we going to see a video on duck training?

Breto

Not a chance mate…clutching at straws….I’ve spent way too much on my 19 to do that man…not made of cash bloke…be patient Max dude…👍😎

Fuse5

Thought there was a contact with the manufacturer from your side.
..not that easy peasy over here from EU.. we will find out.
Thanx for ! (y):)
cheers 🍻

Breto

Thought there was a contact with the manufacturer from your side.
..not that easy peasy over here from EU.. we will find out.
Thanx for ! (y):)
cheers 🍻
Just google radguard australia mate. They’ll have a contact email on the web site.

Fuse5

Got the guard in.. fits perfect. I did different industrial stripes behind and easy done.
Thanks Radguard .. perfect in communications (y)
No oil cooler one in plan ..for now.

Last edited: