RadGuard oil cooler guards

kiwi dave

But you can't taste cold beers. I prefer the English beers which are served at room temperature.

However, you will probably know, their rooms are rather cold!

kiwi dave

I spent several contracts of up to six months in Los Angeles, and also managed to venture out to the surrounding states which are even hotter. I soon learnt that wearing a leather jacket is impossible (although it can be cold there too). I ending up buying a Vanson Leathers mesh jacket from Pro Italia which I found ideal for the heat of the day, and a simple liner underneath covered the cooler nights.

Nevada and Arizona were even hotter, best ridden in the earlier part of the day, or early evening.

Breto

Can’t go past a mesh jacket in summer…I’ve got a top rider mesh jacket with all the armour. Very cool in summer but still has all the protection. 👍😎

kiwi dave

Mine is designed with it so it’s always been good…
Mine were designed with them too, but everywhere they were placed on the jacket impeded air flow.

So out they went. I wanted a mesh jacket, not a compromise.

As an aside I compared riding with no T-shirt, just the mesh jacket and then just a T-shirt. The just a T-shirt was definitely cooler, although I didn't expect it to be.

Breto

Has yours got zips that you can open near the armour to let more air through??…🤔

kiwi dave

No, I must have purchased the bargain basement version.

Of course I had to have a zip to get access to the armour. There's one vertical zip in the inside liner which allowed to turf out those armour things. I have them collected in a plastic bag somewhere, free to a good home.

Last edited: