Raximo Levers Install

Breto

Lol I’m that guy. They sent me a new lever bracket. New one has less slop, and I filed the new one down as well. No issues since.
Hey Mike who did you speak to over there regarding the new perch? And did they send it gratis or did you have to pay for it? Cheers mate 👍🤦‍♂️

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
They sent me the perch for free. I just had to transfer my lever.

and just gloss black paint I had laying around my garage

Breto

They sent me the perch for free. I just had to transfer my lever.

and just gloss black paint I had laying around my garage
Just spoke to the company I got mine through and they said it wasn’t possible to send me a replacement perch. Do you have a contact I can talk to Mike? Bit piss poor response from them considering it’s a definite problem. Cheers Mike
Bret

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
I emailed them directly from
Their website.

but if your clutch cable is fine, just remove the lever and file it down. I doubt they would give you another one unless your cable snapped.

Breto

I did that as soon as I saw your post about it. Just thought it would be worth a shot to get another one.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
The new one needs to be modded just like the old one. If you catch it before it happens they are fine.

edgelett

Just spoke to the company I got mine through and they said it wasn’t possible to send me a replacement perch. Do you have a contact I can talk to Mike? Bit piss poor response from them considering it’s a definite problem. Cheers Mike
Bret
they won't send it to you if it's not stuffed mate.
mine is still fine with no issues (other than discolouration)

Breto

they won't send it to you if it's not stuffed mate.
mine is still fine with no issues (other than discolouration)
Well when I checked mine it was starting to rub, so I did mikes trick. Still I think they should considering it’s proving to be an issue. No harm in asking.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
But the new one isn’t different and I still had to mod it.

Me requesting a new one was to see if the design changed. It didn’t.

Rjackg

How did you guys remove the cylinder out of the OEM clutch lever to put into the aftermarket lever? Mine won’t come out at all

ciphfer

How did you guys remove the cylinder out of the OEM clutch lever to put into the aftermarket lever? Mine won’t come out at all
Are you installing the Raximo Levers. It has been a while but I did not recall needing the bushing. If you have to take it out you will need a vise and a smaller diameter socket. The bushings are pressed in.

DeplorableOne

How TF do you get the bolt out of the stock clutch lever? It's like a dome, not an Allen no way to keep the bolt from moving trying to loosen the nut. Been fucking with it for way too long. About to glue it just so I can snap it loose

Breto

How TF do you get the bolt out of the stock clutch lever? It's like a dome, not an Allen no way to keep the bolt from moving trying to loosen the nut. Been fucking with it for way too long. About to glue it just so I can snap it loose
If your talking about the bolt that holds the clutch lever to the perch it has a small plastic cap pressed into it. Just need to lever the cap out. And it probably will destroy itself in the process. They tend to get brittle. Just lever it out and the Allen head will be exposed.