Some long awaited news for Aussie Owners…

Breto

Hi guys and girls…
I’ve been speaking with Ryan Coligan (formally of TOCE but now working with Ryan at LLoydz)…Ryan has indicated that as of Monday coming here in Aus there is an Australian business called Ironheart Garage (NSW) that will be taking on the ECU Re flash as an arm of LLoydz. Therefore if your in Aus you won’t have to post your ECU to the states anymore and it can be done in Aus for the same sort of money. I have been told that V6 for the FTR has been released as well so it’s time to save my pennies and hunt that one down. So for the moment this is a heads up. Ironheart Garage is in the process of moving locations but have said that if anybody would like to contact them they can find them at [email protected] for a chat regarding the ECU Re flash or you can contact Ryan at [email protected].
I know there is a lot of you out there that have been wanting the Re flash but have been hesitant to send you ECU away for a long period of time so now you’ll have the chance to get it done at home. Iron heart will have a direct line to Lloyds and both Ryans. As I said I have been speaking to Ryan, he has given me permission to get the word out via this forum. If your talking to Ironheart just let them know where you got your info so that they know the word is getting out.
Cheers guys and girls, hope you are all well…
Breto…👍😎🇦🇺

D

Deleted member 706

Sadly some of the businesses Stateside only pay lip service to us Downunder.
I called up and asked for some information, a couple of days later I called another business and they sent me a quote and proforma invoice immediately, I paid up and received the package on the same day the original business sent me a quote...

mark.lb

As some you may know Pitt Cycles and Ryan at Lloydz are in the process of building a “custom tune” for my big bore Scout. Last week while at Pitt Cycles - Mike told me similar information. He said in the very near future Pitt Cycles will be able to provide complete Lloydz tunes remotely without the need to remove and send the ECUs to Charlotte. Mike is encouraging me to let him tune my FTR once the service is available.

I relented. - This spring my 2019 FTR (with 8,500 miles) will finally be given a Loydz tune by Mike at Pitt Cycles.

edgelett

You beat me to it Breto - I've been chatting to Jake at Ironheart Garage the last 24 hours and was waiting for him to confirm prices before I put a post up (as of this time yesterday, he said prices hadn't been confirmed yet).
V6 has been out for a long time, but only via ECU flash.
At this stage I should be the first ECU to get flashed, I'm picking up my FTR today from it's 8000km service then sending the ECU off.

Breto

You beat me to it Breto - I've been chatting to Jake at Ironheart Garage the last 24 hours and was waiting for him to confirm prices before I put a post up (as of this time yesterday, he said prices hadn't been confirmed yet).
V6 has been out for a long time, but only via ECU flash.
At this stage I should be the first ECU to get flashed, I'm picking up my FTR today from it's 8000km service then sending the ECU off.
Cool stuff…yeah I’ve been toying with the idea of the V6 but for the same reasons…will be waiting to hear what you think Tash and also how it all goes with Ironheart…👍

edgelett

I was pretty lucky to be the very first Aussie Indian FTR to get the Lloydz ECU flash by the great team at IRONHEART GARAGE NSW this week. My FTR is a 2019 model with a Toce full exhaust system and I've ridden it fully stock with the original 2019 ECU software (cold start and surge central), stock exhaust with the updated Indian ECU software (better but still cold starts) and the Lloydz V5 tune on both my stock exhaust and the Toce (installed via PV3). I was very happy with my V5 tune but the opportunity to get the full ECU flash was something I couldn't say no to.

Hadn't really had a chance to test out the results until today, and thought the best thing do to was a nice 100km loop of the Adelaide Hills (mainly 80kph with lots of tight turns.
I'm hardly a 'racer' and don't ride THAT hard but I do like to have some fun when I can and today was one of those days.

I have to say I'm pretty damn happy with it. The really annoying and sometimes dangerous 'throttle blip' that the FTR does when you are in 2nd at low rpm is now completely gone and I went out of my way to try to make it do it. the throttle is even smoother, to the point I was riding through the twisties in an 80kph zone in 2nd gear haha.
Bike feels awesome, power is instant, and it's a shitload of fun.

If you haven't had a tune put on your FTR, even if you've had the Indian ECU update, I can say the difference is night and day. Having those throttle blips completely gone has made me VERY happy.
Big thanks to Jake and the team at Ironheart for looking after me!

1643421216280.png

edgelett

To give a bit of an update- Tony Rode the FTR to work today cause he wants to keep them KMs down on the Harley for the sale.
when he got home the first thing he said was 'gee that throttle is a lot smoother now'.
he said he can still feel a tiny surge in 1st and 2nd sometimes but 3rd and 4th were immensely improved.

Good to know it's not just me noticing the improvement since the ECU flash!

Breto

Bound to impress…it’s never failed in all the tunes I’ve had. Each one better than the last…enjoy and well done tony…👍😎🇦🇺