The running thread for off topic discussions

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Sadly the main user this thread was created for, felt his best course of action was to deleted his account.

Nevertheless I only run rotella

K9F

^^^As I may have had a part to play I'm going to give 'Prickly Pear' Seed Oil a spin forthwith in my FTR. Sometimes it is inevitable and unavoidable that personalities clash. Lesson learnt for me the report button is the best course of action instead of rising to the bait. Thank you for your time and skills in moderating this forum Ferraiolo.(y)

edgelett

^^^As I may have had a part to play I'm going to give 'Prickly Pear' Seed Oil a spin forthwith in my FTR. Sometimes it is inevitable and unavoidable that personalities clash. Lesson learnt for me the report button is the best course of action instead of rising to the bait. Thank you for your time and skills in moderating this forum Ferraiolo.(y)
I don't think the issue was you mate.
Not everyone is going to get along when you start amassing dozens of people from around the globe in to one place.
Some people just handle differences of opinion better than others.

K9F

Some characters clash from the off. The thread digressed into churlish insults and needed dealing with, some people handle and understand moderation better than others obviously. I am disappointed in myself for rising to the bait, nevertheless it has been dealt with efficiently. Suffice to say it takes a big man to realise a mistake has been made and an even bigger one to apologise which I have done to those that may miss him. Shame he's gone but it was his decision. Wonder where he's going to go now not any good Indian forums left?

On a lighter note years ago on a Land Rover forum I registered with an alter ego so that when times were quiet I could have a discussion or argument with myself. It kicked up a storm on occasion. I still chuckle about it now, my alter ego was a gay fisherman from Weymouth his avatar was a cartoon knight on a horse and he was called 'Sir Vikal Smeer.'

Blue1

I will not knowingly buy anything from China again...the Chinese Communist party makes the Russians look like Mother Theresa.

Their information cover-up on the virus will kill result in killing a million people world-wide.

Their treachery is starting to be realized world-wide. Screw them.

Max Kool

Yet, you’re buying a bike with parts made in China.... there’s no way escaping globalism.

Last edited:

Fuse5

just a moment ago..
read in here and just listen to this beside.. curious feeling (music keeps me more free)

I have a feeling over the years this will make for some great reading material! Enjoy.

Face to face over the globe .. that would be nice !!!! with an FTR meet over ;)

Last edited:

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
It is. And most really don’t know unless you work at a hospital, just how bad it really is.
I can’t share the numbers and info I receive at work. But it’s nothing to screw around with.

edgelett

It is. And most really don’t know unless you work at a hospital, just how bad it really is.
I can’t share the numbers and info I receive at work. But it’s nothing to screw around with.
one of my best mates is a Dr and he is terrified of this thing.
Down here we're pretty sheltered from it at the moment but numbers are rising day by day.
The biggest issue is the exponential rate of infection. with flu, you may infect 1.4 people. with COVID-19, you may infect 3-5 people.