Titanium/Red Fender, Tank Panels and Light Cowl.

K9F

Any UK/European owners interested in Titanium/Red Tank Panels, Fender and Light Cowl take offs? I fancied a change and the deed is done with replacements ordered and expected end of October.

£370 OVNO the lot excluding postage.

IMG_0962.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

Last edited:
Great upgrade for anyone with a base model or someone just wanting to change it up. I would love to get it and change mine out every other month. I don’t think my wife would agree. Anyways are you willing to ship to the US? For other possibly interested individuals.
Oh, and what did you get? Carbon?

Reactions: K9F

K9F

Yes I have gone for carbon, the air filter/tank covers coming are the FTR Carbon variety not the plain black ones. My dealer was kind enough to offer a nice deal on the whole package. Realistically I will ship anywhere if the potential buyer is prepared to pay the shipping, but for ease and simplicity thought I'd pitch my wares to this Side of the Pond primarily? Have priced keenly as the FTR is a keeper and I don't think I would not roll back. Could do with the room in my garage. If they don't go and the FTR is still in production when I knock it on I will naturally roll back and sell on the carbon bits. Thanks for the bump!

LoudFTR

I am in the US and I would consider selling my front fender, headlight nacelle, and tank covers in the red over steel grey color. I replaced them with the carbon set on day 1 so they have zero miles on them and are in mint condition. Private message me with an offer and I can check on shipping for you.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Just an FYI. I bought a set of just tank covers. They cost $50 to ship inside the US economy with fed ex

K9F

Just an FYI. I bought a set of just tank covers. They cost $50 to ship inside the US economy with fed ex

Nice one! Yeah thanks for that Ferraiolo1, Thank you so much that's why it was pitched primarily at UK/European buyers as shipping from here would be expensive for such larger items I would imagine to your Side of the Pond?

Last edited:

K9F

Not that I've been trampled in any sort of rush to buy these, nevertheless I have a quick update:

I am awaiting the right hand airbox/fuel tank carbon fiber panel to complete the swap out. Apparently these are rare as hen's teeth and due to Covid there is a back-order. I need to keep the titanium/red covers until the New Year.

Massimo

Woow looks great in carbon ! Are jou not afraid to ride in thunderstorms Mal ? Carbon is a very good conductor !:ROFLMAO:

S2Davies

Not that I've been trampled in any sort of rush to buy these, nevertheless I have a quick update:

I am awaiting the right hand airbox/fuel tank carbon fiber panel to complete the swap out. Apparently these are rare as hen's teeth and due to Covid there is a back-order. I need to keep the titanium/red covers until the New Year.
Does look good, can't weight to see it in the flesh....

K9F

Woow looks great in carbon ! Are jou not afraid to ride in thunderstorms Mal ? Carbon is a very good conductor !:ROFLMAO:

As an electrical engineer for the best part of 40 years my conductivity is accustomed to the occasional 'bite' from electricity. Also got some natty anti-arc, fire resistant and ant-static clothing that I wear at work I could throw on.

Does look good, can't weight to see it in the flesh....

The air-filter/tank panel that I do have I have had to take it out the wrapping twice just to admire the workmanship.

IMG_1022.jpg

(y):D

Last edited:

donlycan

As an electrical engineer for the best part of 40 years my conductivity is accustomed to the occasional 'bite' from electricity. Also got some natty anti-arc, fire resistant and ant-static clothing that I wear at work I could throw on.

The air-filter/tank panel that I do have I have had to take it out the wrapping twice just to admire the workmanship.

View attachment 2330

(y):D
Curious, I have just ordered the CF tank cover for my RR. I want to have this paint scheme, did you have it done? If so, do you have a template? My intent is to replicate the FTR750 scheme. Thanks.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
These are bought directly from indian how you see them. They are part of the new ftr carbon bike

K9F

Ferraiolo is correct. Only dealerships can order them but a bit like the Harley CVO range they do appear to be clamping down a bit to maintain exclusivity perhaps? I wasn’t after a set but the black sleeved Akrapovics available on the Carbon RR are no longer available even to dealerships apparently?

K9F

Hi Manofwood108,

If you mean the Kriega pouch on the rack? Dynaplug puncture repair kit, Pro Bike inflation tool, four CO2 16 gram cartridges , disc lock key, helmet lock.

MANOFWOOD108

Hi Manofwood108,

If you mean the Kriega pouch on the rack? Dynaplug puncture repair kit, Pro Bike inflation tool, four CO2 16 gram cartridges , disc lock key, helmet lock.
Hi K9F,

I was actually referring to the large gray/silver cover in the garage. It appears to be inflated as to reduce damage from hail. I apologize for not being clear.

Thanks