Titax Wheels Mounted

Davo10R

I will get an answer for you. Here are some Pictures of Rickey Gadson on his Gen1 Turbo ZX10R. It makes 500hp. He beat the record last weekend in Maryland riding on Titax. We sent him a set with ceramic bearings which are also lighter. There was definitely and improvement in his ET after he switched wheel manufacturers. He has YouTube Post too. He was using GaleSpeed Type-Rimage0 (1).jpegimage1.pngimage0 (3).jpegimage3.jpegimage0 (2).jpeg

Davo10R

As far as the 2022 ABS. As long as they have not moved the trigger wheel there won't be an issue. If there is we will move it accordingly to accommodate. We don't think it will be an issue.

Davo10R

The forum members asked to see a full Mockup not just photos or something that might be taken as a lie. So asked Lumir as soon as the wheels are ready to mount them for you. I'm gonna say with as most confidence as I can that the 6in wheelsets will start shipping before the end of the month. I have asked for certification 3 times before I posted. I also waited a couple of weeks in case something changed. The carriers/rotor adapters are finally back from the anodizer. The wheelsets are starting to assemble. The pictured motorcycle was one of the first sets. I dont want you all cursing me so I've done my best to be sure.

Max Kool

As far as the 2022 ABS. As long as they have not moved the trigger wheel there won't be an issue. If there is we will move it accordingly to accommodate. We don't think it will be an issue.
The trigger wheel was moved. They changed to an ABS sensor "in" the wheel bearing. No more tone ring.

Davo10R

I said something to Lumir about it. Thanks I will inform him further. His response was that it wouldn't be a big deal to reconfigure the adapter. That being said it means a new part, back to the anodizer etc. As long as we stay ahead it won't mean more wait for the customer.

edgelett

The forum members asked to see a full Mockup not just photos or something that might be taken as a lie. So asked Lumir as soon as the wheels are ready to mount them for you. I'm gonna say with as most confidence as I can that the 6in wheelsets will start shipping before the end of the month. I have asked for certification 3 times before I posted. I also waited a couple of weeks in case something changed. The carriers/rotor adapters are finally back from the anodizer. The wheelsets are starting to assemble. The pictured motorcycle was one of the first sets. I dont want you all cursing me so I've done my best to be sure.
I was just trying to work out if that was a pic of Lumir's bike in Europe or if someone had received them overseas and had mounted them on their bike.
Appreciate the clarification.

Davo10R

I agree and believe me I tell Lumir and his brother the bad post and the good post. We are close but trust me there is tension sometimes because it's important we do our best. The screwed up thing is I have a big list of bikes that I have fitments for that I can deliver in 3 weeks or less...I will post it. It's painful but it will get worked out. I can find out directly whose bike it is for you. There are Euro customers waiting as well, which are on your forum. I do agree the bike is really cool. I would love to trick out every nut, bolt, fender of one. It has that something early air cooled Ducati's have. The New Husqvarna's have that presence too. Lumirs brother in the pics. IMG-20210622-WA0004.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20210622-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20210622-WA0002.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG-20210622-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20210622-WA0011.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG-20210622-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20210622-WA0010.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG-20210622-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20210622-WA0007.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG-20210622-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20210622-WA0009.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 29

orplid77

I was just trying to work out if that was a pic of Lumir's bike in Europe or if someone had received them overseas and had mounted them on their bike.
Appreciate the clarification.
Hi.. this is in czech indian motorcycle pisek..titax coms from czech

edgelett

Hi.. this is in czech indian motorcycle pisek..titax coms from czech
yes I know that Titax are in Czech.
I wasn't sure whether the origninal post was a picture of someone in the USA who had received their order, or a pic of the wheels in Czech.
Thanks.

orplid77

no one in the world has received their titax rims so far.the day before yesterday i got my shipment number from titax .. that is all...printet yes,,,shipping not

TenRacing

well supposedly the sets with 6.0 rears are shipping soon. lateste update is NO 5.5 rear wheels til end of July.

I am expecting shipping/tracking info anyday for my customers that did the group buy. Hopefully we can at least get those guys taken care of soon.

This has been a total turd circus and I apologize to my customers for the mess this has been.

Brett
B&P Sales LLC dba TenRacing

Davo10R

Ten Racing I also apologize for the long wait.. I can assure you though through this whole process Lumir and his Brother have not been sitting on their hands. There were a couple self inflicted wounds.. First we underestimated the time it would take to bring a new design to fruition setting up false expectations. We had to redesign the rotor carrier's and when we're ready to proceed Covid backed everything up. The 5.5 inch billets won't be available until early July thats why we can't ship until the end of July. Trust me when it gets back to normal we will not have such a long lead time. First shipment to the USA will start next week. The bike in the picture belongs to a famous Czech Racer that I can't name at the moment.
The issue with the 2021 wheels will not be a big deal...nothing like the past delay because the adapter is already designed.
Some photos of stock vs Titax. The wheels look darker in the photos thanks to the overcast sky. Gloss Black looks very good in the light of day. Of course Red and Blue are much brighter.

Attachments

• IMG-20210623-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20210623-WA0000.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG-20210623-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20210623-WA0000.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 43

Davo10R

Yes I can confirm your wheels are on the way. Once you get tracking the delivery time is short. They will arrive in one well packed box. Please do your best to forget the long delay....Impossible right...lol....But please post photos, unboxing, your first impressions etc. Thank you very much!!!