Titax Wheels Mounted

GQM

Front fender adapter build for 17 inch wheel and black Rizoma billet tank cover..
Did you make the fender adapter or does someone make them?

**EDIT** I misread your post. I found Ferraiolo's blueprints in another thead. Just going to make my own. I can't wait to finally get these wheels!

Last edited:

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
The 2022 fender is lower and made for the 17in wheel. But you can also make your own brackets.

But no one makes one to lower it as much as you need for the 17in wheel.

GQM

The 2022 fender is lower and made for the 17in wheel. But you can also make your own brackets.

But no one makes one to lower it as much as you need for the 17in wheel.

Yeah it looks like the 17 fender has the same clearance that the 19" fender does to the tire. I just ordered some 1"x1/8" Aluminum stock and am going to use your measurements you posted in another thread to get the proper clearance instead of buying the 17" carbon fender.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Were those the measurements for the 19in 12mm drop?

I have some for the 17in wheel too. I can dig them up. I don’t remember if I posted them or not. I only made one set of those for Seth

Reactions: GQM

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Yeah that’s the one for the 19. I’ll see if I can dig the drawing up for the larger bracket.

orplid77

Did you make the fender adapter or does someone make them?

**EDIT** I misread your post. I found Ferraiolo's blueprints in another thead. Just going to make my own. I can't wait to finally get these wheels!
The fender adapter is selfmade.. wunderkind and rest selfmade:))

orplid77

The only problem I still have is that I have to go to German tüv in July... and the titax rims have no authorisation in Germany.Every motorcycle or car must be in Germany every 2 years for technical inspection.. salute;-)

Max Kool

Finally arrived today in Germany. 3.5 and 6.0 titax.. Nevertheless, I don't understand why my rims came and other buyers who have been waiting for a long time haven't gotten their rims yet..I hope my scale goes exactly.. titax inclusive of all adaptors, Rear&front
These weights, that with bearings, and without rotors, sprocket, or cush hub?