Toce Low Mount Options ‘22 Carbon

Madmo

After a quick ride this morning I must say I’m pretty happy with this set up. The Toce without the baffle sounds very similar to my previous superduke 1290 which is great though has a little decel popping which I can live with for now. I do have the baffle and can install at some point it that starts to bother me. Dropping a tooth on the front sprocket is perfect for backroads and around town. I didn’t hit the highway yet but don’t see it being any sort of issue. I was cruising at 60 in 5th, assuming 70-75 mph in 6th will be comfortable enough. First gear is a bit short but I don’t expect to spend much time there. Lastly the gsxr shifter linkage mod feels good as well, nice crisp up shifting and no missing gears or hitting neutral from 1-2. It’s still no wheelie monster like the superduke but I can live with it, especially with the electronics and good looks.
What happened to the polished can?

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
You can special order it with that can. Saddly the owner, Richard, of that ftr passed away on another one of his motorcycles. That ftr was sold to a guy in NC.

Snorkelface

You can special order it with that can. Saddly the owner, Richard, of that ftr passed away on another one of his motorcycles. That ftr was sold to a guy in NC.
Oh my goodness, that's awful. Condolences to everyone who cared for him.

Thank you for the info. I'll try to see if I can find some videos of how that one sounds. :)