TOCE Questions

Pmcb41

I am interested in the TOCE exhaust system. I really love the look of the high mount system, and it would help for off road, but I am concerned about heat from the pipe. Does anyone have experience with it? I also like the low mount, probably with the Db killer. They list it at 113 Db’s. Does anyone know what the stock exhaust with CAT delete runs to compare the numbers?
I use the bike on gravel and mild trails as well as touring And daily commute. I use then Indian rack and a MOTECH bag on trips, and was thinking that if the exhaust was not too hot I could have and extension built to run the exhaust past the rack when touring? Anyone have experience with TOCE? I have been trying to call them for a week to see if they would be at Sturgis so I could see the system but have gotten only the recording and no call back. I live only 15 miles from Sturgis but they are not listed as venders anywhere.

Charliemurphay

I’ve yet to see anyone on here with the Toce high mount so not sure how much response you’ll get. I’ve got the S&S high mount and it is compatible with the rear luggage rack as well as tail relocations. The Toce looks like it would be mounted too high and close to be compatible with either. I’d say for what you want the low mount would be the better option as getting rid of the cat alone frees up some ground clearance. The pipes are also tucked under the engine tighter so there is more clearance than stock as well. All but the heaviest of lean angles will be clear, though @ferraiolo1 has scraped his.

Pmcb41

Charlie, how is the heat on your leg compared to stock? The videos of the S&S sure sound great.

Timps27

628A9587-5CC0-4E98-B21A-77E13844C9B7.jpeg
Not my bike, but I think the High Mount is gorgeous. Feraiolo is the local expert on Toce and will probably have some helpful info for you, I believe the high mount doesn’t develop quite the torque of the low mount.

Charliemurphay

Charlie, how is the heat on your leg compared to stock? The videos of the S&S sure sound great.
It’s warm, while moving it’s fine but when sitting at a light, yea you don’t want to have your leg against it. And I had my heat shields cerakoted (to reduce heat absorption/transmission) and upgraded the insulation. Better than it was but still warm. I love the exhaust though, the heat doesn’t bother me.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
The Toce sucks in more than the s&s highmount. But it still pushes your leg out. And yes there is heat. Here is a vid comparing the lowmount db killers.the highmount takes a little longer to make since it’s all hand bent with no jigs

edgelett

I found Toce pretty responsive via email maybe give that a go?
That was a year ago though.

I have the low mount with DB killer, the volume is fine for me. Same as my other half's HD Roadster with Vance and Hines pipes.
there is a lady on the FB group and Instagram with the high mount Toce and she loves it, but she's not on the forums sorry!

Pmcb41

Do you know were they are in Sturgis? I live 15 miles away, but I don’t see them listed as vendors anywher.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Yes. They are there. They are unveiling a special ftr soon. Follow them on fb or ig