WELCOME TO FTR1200Forums.com - THE BEST INDIAN FTR 1200 MOTORCYCLE FORUM ON THE INTERNET!

Admin

Founder
Staff member
Welcome to FTR1200Forums.com - the Internet's best Indian FTR 1200 Motorcycle Community! This is a friendly and educational forum dedicated entirely to Indian FTR 1200 Motorcycle.

If you are new to the site, please click here to register, it's quick and free! If you are a member and you have forgotten your password, you can use this link to reset your password.

Some of the more popular areas of our site are listed below:

Last edited:

JDP

Yeah really, it’s like everyone is shy or out riding, I can’t stop looking at this damn bike it’s such a blast to ride and so good looking

Murdock

I think we have to be patient. There are not much FTR riders out there currently but this will change with the break of next summer. I still wait on mine and will not ride it before next year (due to weather conditions and the fact that they start putting salt on the streets). I think also the aftermarket will grow next year and give some more customizing options. This all will hopefully fill this forum with life. :)

edgelett

It's slowly starting to get out there - might be start of summer for me but not for you guys so that slows chats down too.

Though winter is a good time for mods!

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
There is more and more. Hopefully the guys on the big Indian forum see this one

It’s MUCH nicer to navigate and it keeps a lot of the non ftr owner “opinions” out of the mix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDP

I’d like to get more info on a remap, PV-3 device , I’ve never had to do this to any of my bike and want (need ) to get it done, I’ve been trying to get Ryan Randall’s phone number but no luck

SURLY

I’d like to get more info on a remap, PV-3 device , I’ve never had to do this to any of my bike and want (need ) to get it done, I’ve been trying to get Ryan Randall’s phone number but no luck
There is a video on the forum (i think Max Cool posted it) showing how to use it very easy I used a Dyno jet canned map (yes I am cheap skate) vast improvement (y) got mine from Dyno jet uk ask for Richard (if you are a tightwad to):LOL:

JDP

I was thumbing threw and couldn’t find anything on some turn signals for the FTRs but here’s my problem, I’ve relocated my tag and turn signals up under the tails light and where I park my family must walk close to it and have been hitting my turn signals and snapping it off has anyone put flush mount signals on or know a good brand to get, I’ve fixed them too many times and just need to put some flush mounted ones on, thanks

Unruly Rider

I was thumbing threw and couldn’t find anything on some turn signals for the FTRs but here’s my problem, I’ve relocated my tag and turn signals up under the tails light and where I park my family must walk close to it and have been hitting my turn signals and snapping it off has anyone put flush mount signals on or know a good brand to get, I’ve fixed them too many times and just need to put some flush mounted ones on, thanks
Wunderkind Customs has the best looking setup IMO.

DAX

Hello
Sorry to jump in on your chat but i couldn't see how to attach pictures to a new chat.
If any UK owners are interested in my panels and plate ( B17 FTR ) please contact me.
Mike.

Attachments

• 20210814_094248.jpg
    20210814_094248.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • 20210814_093017.jpg
    20210814_093017.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10